Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1919 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1919. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,014 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,338 days or 33.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1951.
If a dog named Peg - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peg will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Peg will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Richard Hurndall
- 1931Monica Vitti
- 1933Jeremy Brett
- 1947Joe Lala
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
- 1977Sean Ringgold
- 1978Tim McIlrath
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1749Daniel Rutherford, Scottish chemist and physician (d. 1819)
- 1910Karel Zeman, Czech director, animator, production designer, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1917Annapurna Maharana, Indian activist (d. 2012)
- 1920Oodgeroo Noonuccal, Australian poet, educator, and activist (d. 1993)
- 1930Frits Staal, Dutch philosopher and scholar (d. 2012)
- 1945Ken Holtzman, American baseball player and manager
- 1957Peter Gregson, Scottish-English engineer and academic
- 1963Davis Guggenheim, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Sticky Fingaz, American rapper, producer, and actor (Onyx)
- 1973Ben Fogle, English television host and author
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters WIIUXC? Check your answers here: Unscramble words WIIUXC. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1967Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Art Carney, Melissa M, Texas Jack Omohundro, Eddie Argos, Cheer Chen, Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Lila Lee, Alex Trebek, Jeremy Isaacs, Yuichi Nakamura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1919.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1919 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 9, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1928. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1919
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,014 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,338 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,254
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1951
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 9, 1908 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1928 (-112)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XI.MCMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1974 – Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., American singer; May 21, 1932 – Billy Wright, American singer (d. 1991); April 17, 1976 – Sizzla, Jamaican rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889