Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,767 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1930Mable John
- 1938Jean Rollin
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1957Gary Olsen
- 1959Hal Hartley
- 1967Mark Roberts
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1633Bernardino Ramazzini, Italian physician and academic (d. 1714)
- 1924Marc Breaux, American actor, director, and choreographer (d. 2013)
- 1929Alfonso Orueta, Chilean footballer, manager, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1930Mable John, American singer
- 1955Phil Simms, American football player and sportscaster
- 1976Tōko Aoyama, Japanese voice actress
- 1977Greg Plitt, American model and actor (d. 2015)
- 1977Sean Ringgold, American actor and stuntman
- 1984Christian Bakkerud, Danish race car driver (d. 2011)
- 1985Tyler Hansbrough, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
- 1918Austria-Hungary enters into an armistice with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neve Campbell, Tom Mix, Zerrin Tekindor, LE, Annie Cordy, Dani Evans, Michael Paré, Kullo Must, Buzz Potamkin, Sunny Sweeney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 3, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1934 – Tom Krause, Finnish actor and singer (d. 2013); January 11, 1997 – Cody Simpson, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 10, 1945 – Ron Glass, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034