Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 307th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,715 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,108 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1930Lois Smith
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1956Gary Ross
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1977Mcoy Fundales
- 1986Heo Young-saeng
- 1988Angus McLaren
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1689Jan Josef Ignác Brentner, Czech composer (d. 1742)
- 1938Akira Kobayashi, Japanese actor and singer
- 1953Larry Herndon, American baseball player and coach
- 1953Vilma Santos, Filipino actress and politician
- 1973Ben Fogle, English television host and author
- 1974Tariq Abdul-Wahad, French basketball player and coach
- 1976Guillermo Franco, Argentinian-Mexican footballer
- 1976Jake Shimabukuro, American ukulele player and composer
- 1978Tim McIlrath, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rise Against, Baxter, Arma Angelus, and The Killing Tree)
- 1981Sten Pentus, Estonian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1468Liège is sacked by Charles I of Burgundy’s troops.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island of Dominica in the Caribbean Sea.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 1996Death of Abdullah Çatlı, leader of the Turkish ultra-nationalist organisation Grey Wolves in the Susurluk car-crash, which leads to the resignation of the Turkish Interior Minister, Mehmet Ağar (a leader of the True Path Party, DYP).
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Moses Gunn, AnnaSophia Robb, Alex Kapp Horner, Randeep Hooda, Sam Farrar, David Tom, Ronny Cox, Greg Ginn, Laura Omloop, Pierre Carles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 3, 1927.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1959 – Rose McDowall, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Strawberry Switchblade, Spell, and Current 93); January 13, 1955 – Paul Kelly, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; September 13, 1952 – Randy Jones, American singer and actor (Village People).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916