Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,795 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,077 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Eyes - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 445 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eyes will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Eyes will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1930Mable John
- 1948Akira Emoto
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1978Tim McIlrath
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
- 1986Beth Kingston
- 1988Angus McLaren
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 39Lucan, Roman poet (d. 65)
- 1801Vincenzo Bellini, Italian composer (d. 1835)
- 1863Alfred Perot, French physicist and academic (d. 1925)
- 1949Anna Wintour, English-American journalist
- 1962David J. Schiappa, American politician
- 1972Michael Hofmann, German footballer
- 1973Nemone, English radio and television host
- 1974Tariq Abdul-Wahad, French basketball player and coach
- 1985Tyler Hansbrough, American basketball player
- 1986Heo Young-saeng, South Korean singer and actor (SS501)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1868John Willis Menard was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1918Austria-Hungary enters into an armistice with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Cole, James Kahn, Necro, Michel Serrault, Peter Fincham, Ben Daniels, Jhené Aiko, John David Wilson, Richard Cassilly, Janine Turner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 3, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1986 – Leila Lopes, Angolan-American model, Miss Universe 2011; December 23, 1972 – Christian Potenza, Canadian actor and producer; November 21, 1912 – Eleanor Powell, American actress and dancer (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,293