Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1933 was a Friday and it was the 307th day of the year 1933. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,272 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,424 days or 28.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,058 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1965.
If a dog named Rifraf - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rifraf will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rifraf will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Monica Vitti
- 1938Jean Rollin
- 1953Helios Creed
- 1956Gary Ross
- 1967Mark Roberts
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1977Mcoy Fundales
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
- 1986Beth Kingston
- 1988Angus McLaren
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1857Mikhail Alekseyev, Russian general (d. 1918)
- 1896Gustaf Tenggren, Swedish-American illustrator and animator (d. 1970)
- 1921Charles Bronson, American actor (d. 2003)
- 1930Brian Robinson, English cyclist
- 1933Ken Berry, American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1936Takao Saito, Japanese author and illustrator, created Golgo 13
- 1938Jean Rollin, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1969Niels van Steenis, Dutch rower
- 1986Paul Derbyshire, Italian rugby player
- 1989Joyce Jonathan, French singer
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1918Poland declares its independence from Russia.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saki Nakajima, Justus Hagman, Markus Hoffmann, Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., Autumn Reeser, Valerie Cruz, Dorothy Gibson, Anna Ewers, Grace Phipps, John Walsh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1933.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1933 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 29, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +104. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1911. Your incompatibility score is -90. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1933
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,272 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,424 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,058
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1965
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 29, 1939 (+104)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1911 (-90)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1983 – Manchu Manoj, Indian actor and singer; July 9, 1981 – Emily West, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 18, 1911 – Jules Dassin, American-Greek actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,843