Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,278 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Richard Hurndall
- 1918Claude Barma
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1946Tom Savini
- 1948Akira Emoto
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1953Dennis Miller
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1983Myrna Braza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1815John Mitchel, Irish journalist and activist (d. 1875)
- 1887Samuil Marshak, Russian author and poet (d. 1964)
- 1910Karel Zeman, Czech director, animator, production designer, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1927Harrison McCain, Canadian businessman, co-founded McCain Foods (d. 2004)
- 1930Bill Dana, American pilot and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1948Helmuth Koinigg, Austrian race car driver (d. 1974)
- 1957Peter Gregson, Scottish-English engineer and academic
- 1977Sean Ringgold, American actor and stuntman
- 1978Sergei Movsesian, Armenian chess player
- 1986Jermaine Jones, American singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 644Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Muslim caliph, is assassinated by a Persian slave in Medina.
- 1333The River Arno flooding causing massive damage in Florence as recorded by the Florentine chronicler Giovanni Villani.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island of Dominica in the Caribbean Sea.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Breckenridge, Robert Drew, Sherilyn Fenn, Peabo Bryson, Sharon Tate, Clark Gregg, Lee Dong-gun, Ishirō Honda, Jermaine Jackson, Kang Ji-young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 3, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1942 – Curtis Mayfield, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Impressions) (d. 1999); June 30, 1944 – Glenn Shorrock, English-Australian singer-songwriter (Little River Band, The Twilights, Axiom, Esperanto, and Birtles Shorrock Goble); April 7, 1947 – Michèle Torr, French singer and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 981