Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 1972. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,760 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,587 days or 15.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 2004.
If a dog named Bettee-Boo - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bettee-Boo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bettee-Boo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Dean Riesner
- 1930Mable John
- 1956Gary Ross
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1957Gary Olsen
- 1959Hal Hartley
- 1988Angus McLaren
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
- 1989Paula DeAnda
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1799William Sprague III, American politician, 14th Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1856)
- 1911Kick Smit, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 1974)
- 1912Alfredo Stroessner, Paraguayan general and politician, 46th President of Paraguay (d. 2006)
- 1923Yamaguchi Hitomi, Japanese author and critic (d. 1995)
- 1930Phil Crane, American academic and politician (d. 2014)
- 1944Jan Boerstoel, Dutch poet and songwriter
- 1953Dennis Miller, American comedian, actor, producer, and talk show host
- 1953Vilma Santos, Filipino actress and politician
- 1977Jane Monheit, American singer
- 1987Ty Lawson, American basketball player
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1918The German Revolution of 1918–19 begins when 40,000 sailors take over the port in Kiel.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1978Dominica gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1996Death of Abdullah Çatlı, leader of the Turkish ultra-nationalist organisation Grey Wolves in the Susurluk car-crash, which leads to the resignation of the Turkish Interior Minister, Mehmet Ağar (a leader of the True Path Party, DYP).
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Affleck, Alex Proyas, J. G. Quintel, Tippi Hedren, Bob Wills, Barbara Rush, David Anders, Graham Vick, Joy Behar, Dappy.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for November is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 9, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 308th day of 1972
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,760 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,587 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 567
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 2004
- Age in dog years: 253 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- November modern birthstone: Topaz
- November mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- November birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1974 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 9, 1994 (-141)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash (November 4, 1972)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1938 – Lynn Carlin, American actress; January 21, 1969 – Karina Lombard, Tahitian-American actress and singer; May 13, 1986 – Lena Dunham, American actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,839