Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,518 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 559 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Jamarcus - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jamarcus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jamarcus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Dean Riesner
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1953Vilma Santos
- 1956Kevin Murphy
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1971Sticky Fingaz
- 1983Myrna Braza
- 1987Gemma Ward
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1587Samuel Scheidt, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1654)
- 1656Georg Reutter, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1738)
- 1917Annapurna Maharana, Indian activist (d. 2012)
- 1938Jean Rollin, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1945Ken Holtzman, American baseball player and manager
- 1948Rainer Zobel, German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1949Osamu Fujimura, Japanese politician
- 1975Darren Sharper, American football player and sportscaster
- 1979Beau McDonald, Australian footballer and coach
- 1982Evgeni Plushenko, Russian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783John Austin, a highwayman, is the last person to be publicly hanged at London’s Tyburn gallows.
- 1838The Times of India, the world’s largest circulated English language daily broadsheet newspaper is founded as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1918Poland declares its independence from Russia.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1935George II of Greece regains his throne through a popular, though possible fixed, plebiscite.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
- 1997The United States of America imposes economic sanctions against Sudan in response to its human rights abuses of its own citizens and its material and political assistance to Islamic extremist groups across the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roxanne Hart, Dolores O'Riordan, Mandy Chiang, Antony Booth, Chandra Wilson, Joe Egan, Eric Cantona, Scott MacIntyre, Bruce Willis, Claude Barma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 3, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1964 – Phil Vassar, American singer-songwriter and pianist; March 24, 1990 – Keisha Castle-Hughes, Australian-New Zealand actress; July 25, 1955 – Tom McCamus, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188