Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 1972. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,291 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,097 days or 16.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 619 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 2004.
If a dog named Ebenezer - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ebenezer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ebenezer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Mable John
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1946Tom Savini
- 1953Helios Creed
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1977Sean Ringgold
- 1984Mina Fukui
- 1989Paula DeAnda
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1908Giovanni Leone, Italian lawyer and politician, 6th President of Italy (d. 2001)
- 1923Yamaguchi Hitomi, Japanese author and critic (d. 1995)
- 1938Akira Kobayashi, Japanese actor and singer
- 1949Stephen Oliver, Biochemist
- 1950Massimo Mongai, Italian journalist and author
- 1971Sticky Fingaz, American rapper, producer, and actor (Onyx)
- 1972Marko Koers, Dutch runner
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni, Indian actress
- 1977Marcel Ketelaer, German footballer
- 1982Evgeni Plushenko, Russian figure skater
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Riley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1956The Khan Yunis killings are perpetrated by the Israel Defense Forces in Egyptian-controlled Gaza, resulting in the deaths of 275 male Arabs.
- 1978Dominica gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Hagan, Rodney Jerkins, Amália Rodrigues, Gabriel Arcand, Joel Gretsch, Corneille, Micaela Schäfer, Keith Flint, Diana Wynyard, Charlie Sheen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1972 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 9, 1994. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd November 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 308th day of 1972
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,291 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,097 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 619
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 2004
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1974 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 9, 1994 (-141)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash (November 4, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XI.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1926 – Danièle Delorme, French actress and producer; November 19, 1956 – Glynnis O'Connor, American actress; September 12, 1945 – David Garrick, English singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,964