Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,667 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Madalynn - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Madalynn will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Madalynn will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1940Sonny Rhodes
- 1946Tom Savini
- 1949Mike Evans
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1956Kevin Murphy
- 1957Gary Olsen
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1977Greg Plitt
- 1987Gemma Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1845Edward Douglass White, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 9th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1921)
- 1896Gustaf Tenggren, Swedish-American illustrator and animator (d. 1970)
- 1918Dean Riesner, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1933Amartya Sen, Indian economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1940Sonny Rhodes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1943Bert Jansch, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pentangle) (d. 2011)
- 1971Alison Williamson, English archer
- 1978Koshiro Take, Japanese jockey
- 1987Gemma Ward, Australian model and actress
- 1992Valeria Solovyeva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1969Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon addresses the nation on television and radio, asking the “silent majority” to join him in solidarity on the Vietnam War effort and to support his policies.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ahmet Kaya, Cécilia Cara, Kim Kap-soo, Matt Berninger, Agnetha Fältskog, Tamzin Outhwaite, Junichi Suwabe, Warren Stevens, Sam Moran, Jimmie Dodd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 3, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1932 – Tiny Tim, American singer and ukulele player (d. 1996); February 21, 1961 – Christopher Atkins, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 24, 1941 – Joanie Sommers, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,242