Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,395 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Claude Barma
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1933Jeremy Brett
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1957Dolph Lundgren
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
- 1987Gemma Ward
- 1989Paula DeAnda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1910Karel Zeman, Czech director, animator, production designer, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1924Samuel Ruiz, Mexican bishop (d. 2011)
- 1927Harrison McCain, Canadian businessman, co-founded McCain Foods (d. 2004)
- 1928Osamu Tezuka, Japanese animator and producer (d. 1989)
- 1948Akira Emoto, Japanese actor
- 1954Adam Ant, English singer-songwriter and actor (Adam and the Ants)
- 1974Tariq Abdul-Wahad, French basketball player and coach
- 1977Greg Plitt, American model and actor (d. 2015)
- 1985Philipp Tschauner, German footballer
- 1986Beth Kingston, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1468Liège is sacked by Charles I of Burgundy’s troops.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1848A greatly revised Dutch constitution, drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, severely limiting the powers of the Dutch monarchy, and strengthening the powers of parliament and ministers, is proclaimed.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been secretly selling weapons to Iran in order to secure the release of seven American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Arnold, Cynthia Rothrock, Everlast, Ginette Leclerc, Eddie Velez, Shohei Imamura, Susan Penhaligon, Sylvia Syms, Ron Pederson, Till Lindemann.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 3, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1960 – Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgian martial artist, actor, and producer, and screenwriter; May 2, 1952 – Christine Baranski, American actress and singer; December 9, 1941 – Kayoko Shiraishi, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,022