Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 308th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,450 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Jager - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jager will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jager will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Marc Breaux
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1931Monica Vitti
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1953Helios Creed
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1977Jane Monheit
- 1977Sean Ringgold
- 1989Joyce Jonathan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1801Vincenzo Bellini, Italian composer (d. 1835)
- 1905Lois Mailou Jones, American painter and academic (d. 1998)
- 1924Marc Breaux, American actor, director, and choreographer (d. 2013)
- 1933Jeremy Brett, English actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1948Helmuth Koinigg, Austrian race car driver (d. 1974)
- 1950Joe Queenan, American author and critic
- 1952Jim Cummings, American voice actor and singer
- 1955Anne Milton, English nurse and politician
- 1978Tim McIlrath, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rise Against, Baxter, Arma Angelus, and The Killing Tree)
- 1985Philipp Tschauner, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1468Liège is sacked by Charles I of Burgundy’s troops.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island of Dominica in the Caribbean Sea.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1911Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1918Austria-Hungary enters into an armistice with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- 1942World War II: The Koli Point action begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends on November 12.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 1988Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries try to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom’s request, the Indian military suppresses the coup attempt within 24 hours.
View the complete list of historical events for November 3.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Klaudia Taev, Mónica Spear, Aileen Celeste, Carmen Rasmusen, Niels Arestrup, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Kamar de los Reyes, Kazuki Tomokawa, Natasha Poly, John Colicos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 3, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1963 – Gisela Valcárcel, Peruvian actress and publisher, founded ''Gisela''; November 16, 1977 – Maggie Gyllenhaal, American actress and singer; April 26, 1940 – Giorgio Moroder, Italian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,321