Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1916 was a Thursday and it was the 335th day of the year 1916. It was the 48th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,333 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,444 days or 34.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 1948.
If a dog named Spidey - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 507 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spidey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Spidey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Jack Ging
- 1959Cherie Currie
- 1966John Bishop
- 1969Marc Forster
- 1969Mike Stone
- 1970Perrey Reeves
- 1975Mindy McCready
- 1977Steve Aoki
- 1978Gael García Bernal
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1869James Hamilton, 3rd Duke of Abercorn (d. 1953)
- 1887Andrej Gosar, Slovenian economist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1970)
- 1912Jaan Hargel, Estonian flute player, conductor, and educator (d. 1966)
- 1915Henry Taube, Canadian-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005)
- 1952Semyon Bychkov, Russian-American conductor
- 1977Iván Guerrero, Honduran footballer
- 1978Clay Aiken, American singer and actor
- 1978Emil Steiner, American journalist and author
- 1990Magnus Carlsen, Norwegian chess player
- 1994Nyjah Huston, American skateboarder
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3340 BCEarliest believed record of an eclipse.
- 1707The second Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1786The Grand Duchy of Tuscany, under Pietro Leopoldo I, becomes the first modern state to abolish the death penalty (later commemorated as Cities for Life Day).
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1853Crimean War: Battle of Sinop – The Imperial Russian Navy under Pavel Nakhimov destroys the Ottoman fleet under Osman Pasha at Sinop, a sea port in northern Turkey.
- 1916Costa Rica signs the Buenos Aires Convention, a copyright treaty.
- 19471947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine begins, leading up to the creation of the state of Israel.
- 1967The Pakistan Peoples Party is founded by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who becomes its first chairman.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
- 1999British Aerospace and Marconi Electronic Systems merge to form BAE Systems, Europe’s largest defense contractor and the fourth largest aerospace firm in the world.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frl. Menke, Joel David Moore, Barbet Schroeder, Will Smith, Russell Senior, Candy Barr, Ashley Crow, Angelo Maria Amorevoli, Mike Nichols, Valerie Mahaffey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1916.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1916 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1919. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 21, 1914. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 335th day of 1916
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 48th Thursday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 287 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,333 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,444 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,264
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 1948
- Age in dog years: 507 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1919 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 21, 1914 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1967 – Kamar de los Reyes, Puerto Rican-American actor; November 14, 1961 – Antonio Flores, Spanish singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1995); December 18, 1963 – Rikiya Koyama, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,734