Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 335th day of the year 1920. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,760 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,253 days or 33.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,244 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 1952.
If a dog named Taj - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taj will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Taj will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Brownie McGhee
- 1918Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.
- 1926Richard Crenna
- 1938Jean Eustache
- 1953June Pointer
- 1955Billy Idol
- 1969Mike Stone
- 1973Im Chang-jung
- 1985Kaley Cuoco
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1764Franz Xaver Gerl, Austrian singer and composer (d. 1827)
- 1796Carl Loewe, German singer, composer, and conductor (d. 1869)
- 1887Beatrice Kerr, Australian swimmer and diver (d. 1971)
- 1937Ridley Scott, English director, producer, and production designer
- 1940Dan Tieman, American basketball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1959Cherie Currie, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Runaways)
- 1964Michael Cudlitz, American actor and producer
- 1971Iván Rodríguez, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1975Mindy McCready, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1977Richard Elias Anderson, Canadian basketball player and coach
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ira’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1803In New Orleans, Spanish representatives officially transfer the Louisiana Territory to a French representative. Just 20 days later, France transfers the same land to the United States as the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1824Ground is broken at Allanburg, Ontario, for the building of the first Welland Canal.
- 1829First Welland Canal opens for a trial run, 5 years to the day from the ground breaking.
- 1872The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- 1939Winter War: Soviet forces cross the Finnish border in several places and bomb Helsinki and several other Finnish cities, starting the war.
- 19471947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine begins, leading up to the creation of the state of Israel.
- 1967Pro-Soviet communists in the Philippines establish Malayang Pagkakaisa ng Kabataan Pilipino as its new youth wing.
- 1967The Pakistan Peoples Party is founded by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who becomes its first chairman.
- 1967The People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1994MS Achille Lauro catches fire off the coast of Somalia.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gretchen Barretto, T-Bone Walker, Lacey Banghard, Luísa Todi, Sally Forrest, Steve Landesberg, La'Myia Good, E.D.I. Mean, Matthew Corbett, Willie Tee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1920.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1920 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1948. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 335th day of 1920
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 130 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,760 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,253 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,244
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 1952
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1948 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1946 – Peter Hinwood, English actor; August 30, 1977 – Elden Henson, American actor; April 20, 1908 – Lionel Hampton, American vibraphone player, pianist, bandleader, and actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871