Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 334th day of the year 1970. It was the 48th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,148 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,049 days or 16.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 615 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 8, 2002.
If a dog named Bindy - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bindy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bindy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Brownie McGhee
- 1920Virginia Mayo
- 1945Roger Glover
- 1947Jude Ciccolella
- 1949Vlassis Bonatsos
- 1951June Chadwick
- 1953Shuggie Otis
- 1959Lorraine Kelly
- 1970Walter Emanuel Jones
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1719Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha (d. 1772)
- 1768Jędrzej Śniadecki, Polish physician, chemist, and biologist (d. 1838)
- 1796Carl Loewe, German singer, composer, and conductor (d. 1869)
- 1835Mark Twain, American author and critic (d. 1910)
- 1889Reuvein Margolies, Ukrainian-Israeli author and scholar (d. 1971)
- 1894Basil Bennett, American hammer thrower (d. 1938)
- 1928Rex Reason, American actor
- 1951Daniel Petrie, Jr., American film director, producer and screenwriter
- 1966Kipkemboi Kimeli, Kenyan runner (d. 2010)
- 1976Marco Castro, Peruvian-American director and cinematographer
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Damian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3340 BCEarliest believed record of an eclipse.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Franklin – The Confederate Army of Tennessee led by General John Bell Hood mounts a dramatically unsuccessful frontal assault on Union positions commanded by John McAllister Schofield around Franklin, Tennessee, with Hood losing six generals and almost a third of his troops.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 1971Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the United Arab Emirates.
- 1981Cold War: In Geneva, representatives from the United States and the Soviet Union begin to negotiate intermediate-range nuclear weapon reductions in Europe. (The meetings end inconclusively on December 17.)
- 1993U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (the Brady Bill) into law.
- 1998Exxon and Mobil sign a US$73.7 billion agreement to merge, thus creating ExxonMobil, the world’s largest company.
- 2004Lion Air Flight 538 crash lands in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, killing 26.
- 2005John Sentamu becomes the first black archbishop in the Church of England with his enthronement as the 97th Archbishop of York.
- 2012An Ilyushin Il-76 cargo plane belonging to Aéro-Service, crashes into houses near Maya-Maya Airport during a thunderstorm, killing at least 32 people.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hayden Schlossberg, Jeremy Applegate, Leslie Nielsen, Jayma Mays, Adrian Paul, Lenna Kuurmaa, Serge Postigo, Arjun Sarja, Edna May Oliver, Danny Schechter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 1970 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 8, 1951. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 5, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 30th November 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1970
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 48th Monday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 115 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,148 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,049 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 615
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 2002
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1998 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 8, 1951 (-112)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family (December 5, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1928 – Fats Domino, American singer-songwriter and pianist; July 17, 1960 – Nancy Giles, American journalist and actress; March 25, 1962 – Marcia Cross, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073