Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 308th day of the year 1961. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,672 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,557 days or 20.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 768 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 13, 1993.
If a dog named Bbome - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 299 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bbome will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bbome will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roland’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Walter Cronkite
- 1919Martin Balsam
- 1929Emilio Aragón Bermúdez
- 1960Frl. Menke
- 1961Les Sampou
- 1961Ralph Macchio
- 1963Lena Zavaroni
- 1965Jeff Scott Soto
- 1965Wayne Static
- 1979Trishelle Cannatella
View the complete list of November 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1821Thomas Keefer, Canadian engineer (d. 1915)
- 1899Nicolas Frantz, Luxembourger cyclist (d. 1985)
- 1916Walter Cronkite, American journalist, voice actor, and producer (d. 2009)
- 1923Howie Meeker, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and politician
- 1947Ludmila Velikova, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1950Charles Frazier, American author
- 1953Carlos Gutierrez, Cuban-American businessman and politician, 35th United States Secretary of Commerce
- 1978John Grabow, American baseball player
- 1984Ayila Yussuf, Nigerian footballer
- 1987Tim Breukers, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of November 4 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780Jose Gabriel Condorcanqui aka Tupac Amaru starts his Rebellion on Peru against Spain.
- 1783Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 36 is performed for the first time in Linz, Austria.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1890City and South London Railway: London’s first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.
- 1921The Italian unknown soldier is buried in the Altare della Patria (Fatherland Altar) in Rome.
- 1922In Egypt, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his men find the entrance to Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of El Alamein: Disobeying a direct order by Adolf Hitler, General Field Marshal Erwin Rommel leads his forces on a five-month retreat.
- 1995Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated by an extremist Israeli.
- 2002Chinese authorities arrest cyber-dissident He Depu for signing a pro-democracy letter to the 16th Communist Party Congress.
- 2010Aero Caribbean Flight 883 crashes into Guasimal, Sancti Spíritus. All 68 passengers and crew were killed.
View the complete list of November 4 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Gahan, Kelly Rutherford, Tiffany Haddish, Brian Baumgartner, Tom Guiry, Kristen Schaal, Amber Riley, Jason Blaine, Gillian Anderson, Brody Jenner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 4, 1961.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th November 1961 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 14, 1938. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 4th November 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 4, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 308th day of 1961
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 339 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,672 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,557 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 768
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 13, 1993
- Age in dog years: 299 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1988 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 14, 1938 (-158)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean (November 6, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.XI.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1980 – Agim Kaba, American actor and producer; February 26, 1987 – Jin Hiramaki, Japanese actor, singer, and model; May 30, 1975 – Brian Fair, American singer-songwriter (Shadows Fall and Overcast).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,041