Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 308th day of the year 1985. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,222 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,074 days or 11.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 414 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 13, 2017.
If a dog named Stimpy - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stimpy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stimpy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Will Rogers
- 1884Harry Ferguson
- 1929Emilio Aragón Bermúdez
- 1944Scherrie Payne
- 1965Jeff Scott Soto
- 1965Kiersten Warren
- 1977Hannelore Knuts
- 1977Tonicha Jeronimo
- 1979Trishelle Cannatella
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of November 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1868La Belle Otero, Spanish actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1965)
- 1918Art Carney, American actor and singer (d. 2003)
- 1948Alexis Hunter, New Zealand-English painter and photographer (d. 2014)
- 1953P. J. Carey, American baseball player and manager (d. 2012)
- 1954Chris Difford, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Squeeze and Difford & Tilbrook)
- 1961Daron Hagen, American pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1974Cedric Bixler-Zavala, American singer-songwriter and drummer (At the Drive-In, The Mars Volta, Anywhere, De Facto, and The Fall on Deaf Ears)
- 1976Bruno Junqueira, Brazilian race car driver
- 1988Michelle Madrigal, Filipino actress
- 1992Julian Wießmeier, German footballer
View the complete list of November 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677The future Mary II of England marries William, Prince of Orange. They would later jointly reign as William and Mary.
- 1780Jose Gabriel Condorcanqui aka Tupac Amaru starts his Rebellion on Peru against Spain.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1852Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour becomes the prime minister of Piedmont-Sardinia, which soon expands to become Italy.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1921The Italian unknown soldier is buried in the Altare della Patria (Fatherland Altar) in Rome.
- 1921The Sturmabteilung or SA, whose members were known as “brownshirts”, physically assault Adolf Hitler’s opposition after his speech in Munich.
- 1973The Netherlands experiences the first Car-Free Sunday caused by the 1973 oil crisis. Highways are deserted and are used only by cyclists and roller skaters.
- 2008Barack Obama becomes the first person of African-American descent to be elected President of the United States.
View the complete list of November 4 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bebe Rexha, Hyun Young, Lindsey Wixson, Leigh Nash, Ok Taecyeon, J. Frank Wilson, Barbara Mason, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Tim Burton, Tim Brooke-Taylor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 4, 1985.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th November 1985 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 30, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 25, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miami Vice Theme by Jan Hammer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 4th November 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 4, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 308th day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 196 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,222 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,074 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 414
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 13, 2017
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 30, 1973 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 25, 1968 (-104)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Miami Vice Theme by Jan Hammer (November 9, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1913 – Peter Cushing, English actor (d. 1994); September 9, 1950 – John McFee, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Doobie Brothers and Southern Pacific); July 25, 1974 – Lauren Faust, American animator, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,046