Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1931 was a Thursday and it was the 309th day of the year 1931. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,392 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,797 days or 29.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,097 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 1963.
If a dog named Fedor - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fedor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fedor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Etta Moten Barnett
- 1905Joel McCrea
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1934Victor Argo
- 1937Harris Yulin
- 1956Lavrentis Machairitsas
- 1963Andrea McArdle
- 1968Sam Rockwell
- 1971Chris Addison
- 1983Andrew Hayden-Smith
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1942Pierangelo Bertoli, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2002)
- 1949Armin Shimerman, American actor
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah, Kuwaiti actress
- 1962Abedi Pele, Ghanaian footballer and manager
- 1971Jonny Greenwood, English guitarist and songwriter (Radiohead)
- 1971Sergei Berezin, Russian ice hockey player
- 1978Bubba Watson, American golfer
- 1982Bryan LaHair, American baseball player
- 1984Nikolay Zherdev, Ukrainian-Russian ice hockey player
- 1985Kate DeAraugo, Australian singer-songwriter (Young Divas)
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Blake’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham, Southwest England.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1917St. Tikhon of Moscow is elected the Patriarch of Moscow and of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
- 1970Vietnam War: The United States Military Assistance Command in Vietnam reports the lowest weekly American soldier death toll in five years (24).
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 2007Android mobile operating system is unveiled by Google.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tarsem Singh, David Cavazos, Alvy Moore, Tim Dunigan, Tolgahan Sayışman, Willy DeVille, Tammin Sursok, Moritz Bleibtreu, Richmond Arquette, Stu Cook.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1931.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1931 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 26, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 20, 1946. Your score is -185. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 309th day of 1931
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,392 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,797 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,097
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 1963
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 26, 1937 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 20, 1946 (-185)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: V.XI.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1958 – Michael Lardie, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Great White and Night Ranger); June 18, 1962 – Jeff Mills, American DJ and producer (Underground Resistance); May 4, 1921 – Werner Schumacher, German actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,839