Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1931 was a Thursday and it was the 309th day of the year 1931. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,880 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,627 days or 29.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,079 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 1963.
If a dog named Scharnhorst - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scharnhorst will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Scharnhorst will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Joel McCrea
- 1947Peter Noone
- 1949Armin Shimerman
- 1957Mike Score
- 1966Georgia Apostolou
- 1969Pat Kilbane
- 1976Samuel Page
- 1979Michalis Hatzigiannis
- 1989Enchong Dee
- 1996Ryan Ramos
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1893Raymond Loewy, French-American engineer and designer (d. 1986)
- 1918Alan Tilvern, English actor (d. 2003)
- 1931Ike Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Kings of Rhythm and Ike & Tina Turner) (d. 2007)
- 1945Svetlana Tširkova-Lozovaja, Russian fencer and coach
- 1948Peter Hammill, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Van der Graaf Generator)
- 1965Kubrat, Prince of Panagyurishte
- 1968Ricardo Fort, Argentinian businessman (d. 2013)
- 1973Malcolm Naden, Australian criminal
- 1984Tobias Enström, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1986Kasper Schmeichel, Danish footballer
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is arrested.
- 1688William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham, Southwest England.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1917St. Tikhon of Moscow is elected the Patriarch of Moscow and of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1983Byford Dolphin diving bell accident kills five and leaves one severely injured.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 2007Android mobile operating system is unveiled by Google.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Georges Thurston, Kazuhiko Inoue, Teairra Marí, Tristan Prettyman, Matthew Felker, Ana Belén, Mari Wilson, Ernesto Alonso, David Coburn, Jason Gedrick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1931.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1931 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 26, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 20, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -185. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 309th day of 1931
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,880 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,627 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,079
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 1963
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 26, 1937 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 20, 1946 (-185)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1974 – Chloë Sevigny, American actress and fashion designer; August 13, 1971 – David Monahan, American actor and screenwriter; March 18, 1967 – Miki Berenyi, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lush).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,697