Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1934 was a Monday and it was the 309th day of the year 1934. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,784 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,261 days or 28.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,042 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 1966.
If a dog named Maishi - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 356 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maishi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Maishi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Natalie Schafer
- 1905Joel McCrea
- 1947Quint Davis
- 1968Sam Rockwell
- 1973Danniella Westbrook
- 1983Andrew Hayden-Smith
- 1986Diane Medina
- 1986Nodiko Tatishvili
- 1990Arjo Atayde
- 1996Ryan Ramos
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1854Alphonse Desjardins, Canadian journalist, co-founded Desjardins Group (d. 1920)
- 1928Donald Madden, American actor (d. 1983)
- 1931Ike Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Kings of Rhythm and Ike & Tina Turner) (d. 2007)
- 1948Peter Hammill, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Van der Graaf Generator)
- 1967Judy Reyes, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1973Danniella Westbrook, English actress
- 1976Samuel Page, American actor
- 1979Keith McLeod, American basketball player
- 1982Matthew Williams, Welsh footballer
- 1984Nick Tandy, English race car driver
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1688William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham, Southwest England.
- 1757Seven Years’ War: Frederick the Great defeats the allied armies of France and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Rossbach.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1811Salvadoran priest José Matías Delgado, rings the bells of La Merced church in San Salvador, calling for insurrection and launching the 1811 Independence Movement.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1912Woodrow Wilson is elected to the presidency of the United States.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1940World War II: The British armed merchant cruiser, HMS Jervis Bay, is sunk by the German pocket battleship German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Porcaro, Violet Wilkey, Otis Rush, Matt Berninger, Rita Tushingham, Sean Mackin, Kang Ji-young, Eddie Albert, Kane Kosugi, Aya Kamiki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1934.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th November 1934 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1907. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +228. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 21, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 309th day of 1934
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,784 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,261 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,042
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 1966
- Age in dog years: 356 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1907 (+228)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 21, 1947 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1908 – Russ Columbo, American singer, violinist, and actor (d. 1934); July 12, 1981 – Adrienne Camp, South African singer-songwriter (The Benjamin Gate); August 7, 1984 – Tooba Siddiqui, Pakistani model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,745