Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 310th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,581 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 798 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Vivien Leigh
- 1934Victor Argo
- 1946Ariel Ureta
- 1947Rubén Juárez
- 1948Peter Hammill
- 1969Pat Kilbane
- 1973Danniella Westbrook
- 1974Angela Gossow
- 1980Eva González
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1666Attilio Ariosti, Italian viola player and composer (d. 1729)
- 1884James Elroy Flecker, English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1915)
- 1935Lester Piggott, English jockey
- 1955Nestor Serrano, American actor
- 1962Abedi Pele, Ghanaian footballer and manager
- 1965Famke Janssen, Dutch model and actress
- 1971Edmond Leung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Big Four)
- 1973Gráinne Seoige, Irish journalist
- 1979Romi Dames, Japanese-American actress
- 1984Nikolay Zherdev, Ukrainian-Russian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Publication of the Catholicon in Tréguier (Brittany). This Breton-French-Latin dictionary was written in 1464 by Jehan Lagadeuc. It is the first Breton dictionary as well as the first French dictionary.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1917St. Tikhon of Moscow is elected the Patriarch of Moscow and of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1937Adolf Hitler holds a secret meeting and states his plans for acquiring “living space” for the German people.
- 1940World War II: The British armed merchant cruiser, HMS Jervis Bay, is sunk by the German pocket battleship German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis Jordan, Matt Fallon, Evridiki, Anthony McPartlin, Poul Bundgaard, Phil Anselmo, Sean Kingston, Ramon Zamora, Ruby Jane Smith, Estelle Brody.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 5, 1952.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1931 – Magali Noël, Turkish-French actress and singer (d. 2015); December 13, 1949 – Robert Lindsay, English actor and singer; May 10, 1967 – Young MC, English-American rapper, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938