Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 310th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,758 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 804 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Fender - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fender will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fender will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Natalie Schafer
- 1913Vivien Leigh
- 1934Victor Argo
- 1938Joe Dassin
- 1958Mo Gaffney
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah
- 1967Marcelo D2
- 1969Pat Kilbane
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite
- 1989Enchong Dee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1271Ghazan, Mongol ruler (d. 1304)
- 1701Pietro Longhi, Venetian painter and educator (d. 1785)
- 1818Benjamin Butler, American general, lawyer, and politician, 33rd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1893)
- 1855Léon Teisserenc de Bort, French meteorologist and climatologist (d. 1913)
- 1870Chittaranjan Das, Indian lawyer and politician (d. 1925)
- 1879Otto Wahle, Austrian-American swimmer and coach (d. 1963)
- 1935Christopher Wood, English author and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1966Georgia Apostolou, Greek model and actress
- 1968Aitana Sánchez-Gijón, Italian-Spanish actress
- 1976Sebastian Arcelus, American actor, singer, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Lý Anh Tông is enthroned as emperor of Vietnam at the age of two, beginning a 37-year reign.
- 1499Publication of the Catholicon in Tréguier (Brittany). This Breton-French-Latin dictionary was written in 1464 by Jehan Lagadeuc. It is the first Breton dictionary as well as the first French dictionary.
- 1605Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is arrested.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1916The Everett massacre takes place in Everett, Washington as political differences lead to a shoot-out between the Industrial Workers of the World organizers and local police.
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1940World War II: The British armed merchant cruiser, HMS Jervis Bay, is sunk by the German pocket battleship German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer.
- 2009U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan murders 13 and wounds 32 at Fort Hood, Texas in the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. military installation.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Tibet, Erick Sermon, Emitt Rhodes, Carl Story, Nunnally Johnson, Barbara Lynn, Shohei Imamura, Perla Haney-Jardine, Nick Swardson, Bob Grant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 5, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1955 – Les McKeown, Scottish singer (Bay City Rollers); August 17, 1976 – Scott Halberstadt, American actor; December 12, 1986 – Mitsuhiro Hidaka, Japanese singer, rapper, actor, and dancer (AAA).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295