Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1963 was a Tuesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,954 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 675 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Belvedre - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Belvedre will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Belvedre will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Uwe Seeler
- 1937Harris Yulin
- 1949Armin Shimerman
- 1971Edmond Leung
- 1975Lisa Scott-Lee
- 1976Jeff Klein
- 1979Michalis Hatzigiannis
- 1985Kate DeAraugo
- 1989Enchong Dee
- 1996Ryan Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1914Alton Tobey, American painter and illustrator (d. 2005)
- 1918Alan Tilvern, English actor (d. 2003)
- 1935Lester Piggott, English jockey
- 1945Aleka Papariga, Greek accountant and politician
- 1962Abedi Pele, Ghanaian footballer and manager
- 1962Marcus J. Ranum, American computer scientist and author
- 1963Jean-Pierre Papin, French footballer and manager
- 1966James Allen, English journalist and sportscaster
- 1970Javy López, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1982Matthew Williams, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1916The Everett massacre takes place in Everett, Washington as political differences lead to a shoot-out between the Industrial Workers of the World organizers and local police.
- 1945Colombia joins the United Nations.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 1990Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
- 2007Android mobile operating system is unveiled by Google.
- 2007China’s first lunar satellite, Chang'e 1 goes into orbit around the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamie Woon, Onew, Billy Fury, Jimmy Monaghan, Kaspar Förster, Phil Joel, Lee Remick, Maria Minerva, Erich von Stroheim, Gretchen Franklin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 5, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1990 – Matt Angel, Australian actor; September 18, 1946 – Billy Drago, American actor and producer; August 18, 1961 – Glenn Plummer, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196