Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1963 was a Tuesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,677 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 666 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Roy Rogers
- 1913John McGiver
- 1913Vivien Leigh
- 1918Alan Tilvern
- 1934Victor Argo
- 1935David Battley
- 1946Gram Parsons
- 1949Armin Shimerman
- 1960Tilda Swinton
- 1993Hideya Tawada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1592Charles Chauncy, English-American clergyman and academic (d. 1672)
- 1666Attilio Ariosti, Italian viola player and composer (d. 1729)
- 1885Will Durant, American historian, philosopher, and author (d. 1981)
- 1919Hasan Askari, Pakistani linguist, scholar, and critic (d. 1978)
- 1937Chan Sek Keong, Singaporean lawyer, judge, and politician, 3rd Chief Justice of Singapore
- 1938César Luis Menotti, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1952Oleh Blokhin, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- 1955Nestor Serrano, American actor
- 1957Jon-Erik Hexum, American model and actor (d. 1984)
- 1985Kate DeAraugo, Australian singer-songwriter (Young Divas)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1530The St. Felix’s Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.
- 1757Seven Years’ War: Frederick the Great defeats the allied armies of France and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Rossbach.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1996Pakistani President Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari dismisses the government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and dissolves the National Assembly of Pakistan.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Headhunterz, Lara Flynn Boyle, Akira Kobayashi, Pat Stevens, Severina Vučković, Harold Baigent, Matt Striker, Curtis Jones, Edith Evans, Mr. Porter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 5, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1949 – John Madden, English director and producer; February 17, 1914 – Arthur Kennedy, American actor (d. 1990); December 10, 1918 – Anne Gwynne, American actress and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006