Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1963 was a Tuesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,562 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 662 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Vivien Leigh
- 1946Ariel Ureta
- 1948Peter Hammill
- 1963Andrea McArdle
- 1964Gabby Concepcion
- 1968Aitana Sánchez-Gijón
- 1971Chris Addison
- 1985Kate DeAraugo
- 1990Arjo Atayde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1701Pietro Longhi, Venetian painter and educator (d. 1785)
- 1835Moritz Szeps, Ukrainian-Austrian journalist (d. 1902)
- 1904Cooney Weiland, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1938Jim Steranko, American author and illustrator
- 1947Rubén Juárez, Argentinian singer-songwriter and bandoneon player (d. 2010)
- 1952Oleh Blokhin, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- 1958Don Falcone, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Spirits Burning)
- 1964Gabby Concepcion, Filipino actor and singer
- 1986Diane Medina, Filipino actress
- 1988Virat Kohli, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1854Crimean War: The Battle of Inkerman.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1917October Revolution: In Tallinn, Estonia, Communist leader Jaan Anvelt leads revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Estonia and Russia are still using the Julian calendar, subsequent period references show an October 23 date).
- 1917St. Tikhon of Moscow is elected the Patriarch of Moscow and of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 1945Colombia joins the United Nations.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suge Knight, William Lee Golden, Alan Ladd, Dennis Rodman, Katherine Jenkins, James Westman, Carl John Barrameda, John Farrow, Angeli Gonzales, Charles Napier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 5, 1963.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1956 – Majida El Roumi, Lebanese soprano and actress; December 5, 1912 – Sonny Boy Williamson II, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player (d. 1965); March 27, 1982 – Tracy Phillips, American actress, dancer, and choreographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940