Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 311st day of the year 1948. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,949 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,650 days or 23.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 879 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 15, 1980.
If a dog named Miata - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miata will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Miata will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903June Marlowe
- 1914Jonathan Harris
- 1937Joe Warfield
- 1962Aznil Nawawi
- 1964Arkie Whiteley
- 1964Greg Graffin
- 1973Nell McAndrew
- 1976Mike Herrera
- 1978Taryn Manning
- 1985Gee-Ann Abrahan
View the complete list of November 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1607Sigmund Theophil Staden, German composer (d. 1655)
- 1833Jonas Lie, Norwegian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1908)
- 1886Ida Barney, American astronomer (d. 1982)
- 1937Marco Vassi, American author (d. 1989)
- 1947Carolyn Seymour, English actress
- 1968Jerry Yang, Taiwanese-American businessman, co-founded Yahoo!
- 1970Ethan Hawke, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1971Clonie Gowen, American poker player
- 1972Adonis Georgiades, Greek historian and politician, Greek Minister of Health
- 1978Zak Morioka, Brazilian race car driver
View the complete list of November 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Simon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789Pope Pius VI appoints Father John Carroll as the first Catholic bishop in the United States.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1935Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1986Sumburgh disaster: A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes sortfrac 2 miles east of Sumburgh Airport killing 45 people. It is the deadliest civilian helicopter crash on record.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
- 2012Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
View the complete list of November 6 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leslie Bibb, Terrence Howard, Mariko Kouda, Ajay Jadeja, Johnny Mercer, Jack Albertson, Meghan Ory, Diamond Dallas Page, Magne Furuholmen, Craig Finn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 6, 1948.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th November 1948 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1931. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 6, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 25,949 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,650 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 879
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 15, 1980
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1957 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1931 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.XI.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1984 – Ari Koivunen, Finnish singer-songwriter (Amoral); August 6, 1998 – Jack Scanlon, English actor; July 3, 1987 – Chad Broskey, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,939