Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 310th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,806 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Lucha - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Eugene Pitt
- 1938P.J. Proby
- 1961Florent Pagny
- 1962Annette Zilinskas
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli
- 1979Gerli Padar
- 1982Steve Millar
- 1986Katie Leclerc
- 1988Conchita Wurst
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1841Nelson W. Aldrich, American businessman and politician (d. 1915)
- 1861Dennis Miller Bunker, American painter (d. 1890)
- 1924Harry Threadgold, English footballer (d. 1996)
- 1926Haradhan Bandopadhyay, Bangladeshi-Indian actor (d. 2013)
- 1940Dieter F. Uchtdorf, German-American pilot and religious leader
- 1951John Falsey, American screenwriter and producer
- 1966Peter DeLuise, American actor and director
- 1981Lee Dong-wook, South Korean actor
- 1987Ana Ivanovic, Serbian tennis player
- 1989Shaina Magdayao, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1844The first constitution of the Dominican Republic is adopted.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1913Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1971The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1986Sumburgh disaster: A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes sortfrac 2 miles east of Sumburgh Airport killing 45 people. It is the deadliest civilian helicopter crash on record.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rene Liu, Marlene Dietrich, Subliminal, Julie Christie, Jessica Collins, Frederik Buch, Bobby Colomby, Percy Herbert, Baldev Raj Chopra, Isabeli Fontana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 6, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1953 – Charles Martin Smith, American actor, director, and screenwriter; August 3, 1967 – Mathieu Kassovitz, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, founded MNP Entreprise; February 4, 1951 – Dariush Eghbali, Iranian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237