Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 310th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,893 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,964 days or 14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 15, 2009.
If a dog named Schuester - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Schuester will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Schuester will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903June Marlowe
- 1925Michel Bouquet
- 1941Guy Clark
- 1948Glenn Frey
- 1957Siobhán McCarthy
- 1961Florent Pagny
- 1964Arkie Whiteley
- 1978Sandrine Blancke
- 1981Lee Dong-wook
- 1983Jon Hume
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1494Suleiman the Magnificent, Ottoman sultan (d. 1566)
- 1841Armand Fallières, French politician, 9th President of France (d. 1931)
- 1880Robert Musil, Austrian-Swiss author and playwright (d. 1942)
- 1926Haradhan Bandopadhyay, Bangladeshi-Indian actor (d. 2013)
- 1951Peter Althin, Swedish lawyer and politician
- 1955Maria Shriver, American journalist and author
- 1961Florent Pagny, French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1965René Unglaube, German footballer
- 1968Alfred Williams, American football player and radio host
- 1978Taryn Manning, American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer (Boomkat)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca becomes the first known European to set foot in the area that would become Texas.
- 1789Pope Pius VI appoints Father John Carroll as the first Catholic bishop in the United States.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1928Arnold Rothstein, the head of the Jewish mob in New York, was shot and mortally wounded on November 4, and died on November 6. He was assassinated by George “Hump” McManus, for failing to pay a large gambling debt.
- 1935First flight of the Hawker Hurricane, with its K5083 first prototype.
- 1942World War II: Carlson’s patrol during the Guadalcanal Campaign begins.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1999Australians vote to keep the Head of the Commonwealth as their head of state in the Australian republic referendum.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
- 2012Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rockmond Dunbar, Alexa Goddard, Peter Scolari, John Shirley-Quirk, Betsy Randle, Oz Fox, Margo Martindale, Mase, Ibrahim Ferrer, Shin Soohyun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 6, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1982 – Deen, Bosnian singer; August 11, 1923 – Stan Chambers, American journalist and actor (d. 2015); April 2, 1940 – Penelope Keith, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,348