Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1991 was a Wednesday and it was the 310th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,480 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 321 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Michel Bouquet
- 1937Eugene Pitt
- 1946Fred Penner
- 1947Jim Rosenthal
- 1957Cam Clarke
- 1979Lamar Odom
- 1983Janette McBride
- 1983Jon Hume
- 1985Gee-Ann Abrahan
- 1988Emma Stone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1391Edmund Mortimer, 5th Earl of March, English politician (d. 1425)
- 1937Marco Vassi, American author (d. 1989)
- 1946Fred Penner, Canadian singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1954Mango, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1955Maria Shriver, American journalist and author
- 1961Craig Goldy, American guitarist (Dio, Giuffria, and Rough Cutt)
- 1972Thandie Newton, English actress and singer
- 1978Jolina Magdangal, Filipino actress and singer
- 1983Jon Hume, Australian-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer (Evermore)
- 1989Shaina Magdayao, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789Pope Pius VI appoints Father John Carroll as the first Catholic bishop in the United States.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1935Edwin Armstrong presents his paper “A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation” to the New York section of the Institute of Radio Engineers.
- 1935Parker Brothers acquires the forerunner patents for Monopoly from Elizabeth Magie.
- 1941World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin addresses the Soviet Union for only the second time during his 27-year rule. He falsely states that even though 350,000 troops were killed in German attacks so far, the Germans had lost 4.5 million soldiers and that Soviet victory was near.
- 1942World War II: Carlson’s patrol during the Guadalcanal Campaign begins.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1948Deputy commander-in-chief of the Eastern China Field Army General Su Yu launches a massive offensive toward Xuzhou, defended by seven different armies under the Suppression General Headquarter of Xuzhou Garrison, the Huaihai Campaign. The largest operational campaign of the Chinese Civil War begins.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naná Vasconcelos, John Lodge, Nanette Bordeaux, Steve Argüelles, Anthony Way, Bergüzar Korel, Ronnie Burns, Chelsea Wolfe, Laura Marano, James Taylor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cream by Prince and the New Power Generation as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1944 – G.W. Bailey, American actor; June 27, 1942 – Jérôme Savary, Argentinian-French actor and director (d. 2013); October 8, 1959 – Peter Horrocks, English journalist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,241