Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1991 was a Wednesday and it was the 310th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,331 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 316 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Thomas H. Ince
- 1933Gordon Wharmby
- 1948Glenn Frey
- 1957Cam Clarke
- 1958Trace Beaulieu
- 1962Aznil Nawawi
- 1964Corey Glover
- 1972Rebecca Romijn
- 1977Patrícia Tavares
- 1990Kris Wu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1861Dennis Miller Bunker, American painter (d. 1890)
- 1924Jeanette Schmid, Czech-Austrian whistler (d. 2005)
- 1948Glenn Frey, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Eagles)
- 1949Joseph C. Wilson, American diplomat, United States Ambassador to Gabon
- 1950Nimalan Soundaranayagam, Sri Lankan educator and politician (d. 2000)
- 1961Florent Pagny, French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1970Ethan Hawke, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1978Jolina Magdangal, Filipino actress and singer
- 1979Brad Stuart, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Lamar Odom, American basketball player and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1918The Second Polish Republic is proclaimed.
- 1928Arnold Rothstein, the head of the Jewish mob in New York, was shot and mortally wounded on November 4, and died on November 6. He was assassinated by George “Hump” McManus, for failing to pay a large gambling debt.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet Red Army recaptures Kiev. Before withdrawing, the Germans destroy most of the city’s ancient buildings.
- 1944Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used in the Fat Man atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.
- 1947Meet the Press makes its television debut (the show went to a weekly schedule on September 12, 1948).
- 1962Apartheid: The United Nations General Assembly passes a resolution condemning South Africa’s apartheid policies and calls for all UN member states to cease military and economic relations with the nation.
- 1963Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Dương Văn Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
- 1971The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- 1975Green March begins: Three hundred thousand unarmed Moroccans converge on the southern city of Tarfaya and wait for a signal from King Hassan II of Morocco to cross into Western Sahara.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Werner Klemperer, Butch Patrick, Ron Raines, Murray Grand, Julieta Cardinali, Janet Jones, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Brett Cullen, Al Masini, Munro Chambers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1991.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cream by Prince and the New Power Generation as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1960 – Mike Lookinland, American actor and singer; February 17, 1982 – Jill de Jong, Dutch model and actress; August 4, 1991 – Neil Coleta, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,018