Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1998 was a Friday and it was the 310th day of the year 1998. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,412 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,471 days or 6.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 251 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 15, 2030.
If a dog named Bashful - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 125 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bashful will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bashful will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929June Squibb
- 1937Eugene Pitt
- 1937Leo Goeke
- 1958Trace Beaulieu
- 1962Annette Zilinskas
- 1964Corey Glover
- 1972Rebecca Romijn
- 1979Marc Abaya
- 1990Dorothea Barth Jörgensen
View the complete list of November 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1861Dennis Miller Bunker, American painter (d. 1890)
- 1906James D. Norris, American businessman (d. 1966)
- 1921James Jones, American soldier, journalist, and author (d. 1977)
- 1938Diana E. H. Russell, South African activist and author
- 1948Sidney Blumenthal, American journalist
- 1955Alton Coleman, American serial killer (d. 2002)
- 1976Pat Tillman, American football player and soldier (d. 2004)
- 1977Patrícia Tavares, Portuguese actress
- 1979Adam LaRoche, American baseball player
- 1997Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, English actor
View the complete list of November 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1913Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1934Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1948Deputy commander-in-chief of the Eastern China Field Army General Su Yu launches a massive offensive toward Xuzhou, defended by seven different armies under the Suppression General Headquarter of Xuzhou Garrison, the Huaihai Campaign. The largest operational campaign of the Chinese Civil War begins.
- 1971The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- 1986Sumburgh disaster: A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes sortfrac 2 miles east of Sumburgh Airport killing 45 people. It is the deadliest civilian helicopter crash on record.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
- 2012Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
View the complete list of November 6 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laurie Faso, György Bárdy, Chespirito, Thomas Bangalter, Joseph Castanon, Fran Walsh, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Katy French, Brian Helgeland, Robert Loggia.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 6, 1998.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th November 1998 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 10, 1970. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Night by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 7, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 6th November 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 6, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 310th day of 1998
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 258 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,412 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,471 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 251
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 15, 2030
- Age in dog years: 125 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 10, 1970 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-172)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: The First Night by Monica (November 7, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1978 – Trevor McNevan, Canadian singer-songwriter (Thousand Foot Krutch and FM Static); November 14, 1983 – Chelsea Wolfe, American singer-songwriter; December 3, 1992 – Joseph McManners, English singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,823