Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1947 was a Friday and it was the 311st day of the year 1947. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,444 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,815 days or 24.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1979.
If a dog named Lucy Niles-Rich - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucy Niles-Rich will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucy Niles-Rich will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Lindsay Duncan
- 1970Morgan Spurlock
- 1970Vilis Daudziņš
- 1976Melyssa Ford
- 1976One Be Lo
- 1985Lucas Neff
- 1986Toro y Moi
- 1988Tinie Tempah
- 1990Joelle Hadjia
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1898Raphaël Salem, Greek-French mathematician and academic (d. 1963)
- 1903Ary Barroso, Brazilian pianist and composer (d. 1964)
- 1918Paul Aussaresses, French general (d. 2013)
- 1922Al Hirt, American trumpet player and bandleader (d. 1999)
- 1938Jim Kaat, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1963John Barnes, Jamaican-English footballer and manager
- 1978Tomoya Nagase, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Tokio)
- 1984Jonathan Bornstein, American soccer player
- 1990David de Gea, Spanish footballer
- 1996Lorde, New Zealand singer-songwriter
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alberta’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786The oldest musical organization in the United States is founded as the Stoughton Musical Society.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1885The completion of Canada’s first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- 1914The first issue of The New Republic magazine is published.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 1931The Chinese Soviet Republic is proclaimed on the anniversary of the October Revolution.
- 1940In Tacoma, Washington, the original Tacoma Narrows Bridge collapses in a windstorm, a mere four months after the bridge’s completion.
- 1949The first oil was taken in Oil Rocks (Neft Daşları), oldest offshore oil platform.
- 1956Suez Crisis: The United Nations General Assembly adopts a resolution calling for the United Kingdom, France and Israel to immediately withdraw their troops from Egypt.
- 1967US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, establishing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: María Conchita Alonso, Gérard Philipe, Olivier Gourmet, Ivan Reitman, Felicity Huffman, Robert Vaughn, Tony Jaa, Kelly Clarkson, Lou Taylor Pucci, Tina Louise.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1947.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1947 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your score is -214. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1947
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 220 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,444 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,815 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 895
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1979
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1976 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-214)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1975 – DJ Khaled, American rapper and producer; March 19, 1933 – Phyllis Newman, American actress and singer; November 16, 1984 – Gemma Atkinson, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,874