Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1947 was a Friday and it was the 311st day of the year 1947. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,217 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,739 days or 23.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 888 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1979.
If a dog named Primo - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Primo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Primo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Leatrice Joy
- 1912Victor Beaumont
- 1919Ellen Stewart
- 1940Dakin Matthews
- 1947Rebecca Eaton
- 1949Su Pollard
- 1956Judy Tenuta
- 1981Anushka Shetty
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1920Max Kampelman, American lawyer and diplomat (d. 2013)
- 1923Gene Callahan, American art director and production designer (d. 1990)
- 1954Gil Junger, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Tommy Thayer, American guitarist and songwriter (Kiss and Black 'n Blue)
- 1963John Barnes, Jamaican-English footballer and manager
- 1970Andy Houston, American race car driver
- 1973Yunjin Kim, South Korean-American actress
- 1974Brigitte Foster-Hylton, Jamaican hurdler
- 1975Venkat Prabhu, Indian actor, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1985Lucas Neff, American actor and producer
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 335Athanasius is banished to Trier, on charge that he prevented a grain fleet from sailing to Constantinople.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1912The Deutsche Opernhaus (now Deutsche Oper Berlin) opens in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg, with a production of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1914The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- 1920Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow issues a decree that leads to the formation of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.
- 1929In New York City, the Museum of Modern Art opens to the public.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1967US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, establishing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- 1991Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
- 2000Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected to the United States Senate, becoming the first former First Lady to win public office in the United States, although she was actually still the First Lady.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Kazurinsky, Lyn, Kiki Dee, Gary Jarman, Kuranosuke Sasaki, Worm Miller, Steve Steen, Jeri Ryan, Jeff Gordon, Quinn Allman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1947.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1947 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -214. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1947
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 81 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,217 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,739 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 888
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1979
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1976 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-214)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1970 – Will Forte, American actor and screenwriter; September 19, 1927 – Helen Carter, American singer (Carter Family and The Carter Sisters) (d. 1998); April 2, 1961 – Keren Woodward, English singer-songwriter (Bananarama).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,956