Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 311st day of the year 1958. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,290 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,430 days or 20.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 755 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1990.
If a dog named Hailie - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 294 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hailie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hailie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Herman J. Mankiewicz
- 1903Grace Stafford
- 1938Dee Clark
- 1949Su Pollard
- 1967David Guetta
- 1967Julie Pinson
- 1970Morgan Spurlock
- 1973Yunjin Kim
- 1979Barney Harwood
- 1987Rachele Brooke Smith
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1687William Stukeley, English archaeologist and physician (d. 1765)
- 1943Michael Spence, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1955Shirley Eikhard, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1956Denise Jannah, Dutch singer
- 1964Philip Hollobone, English soldier and politician
- 1974Christian Gómez, Argentinian footballer
- 1980Karthik, Indian singer-songwriter
- 1983Forrest Kline, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hellogoodbye)
- 1985Lucas Neff, American actor and producer
- 1994Haruna Iikubo, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume)
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kaleb’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1837In Alton, Illinois, abolitionist printer Elijah P. Lovejoy is shot dead by a mob while attempting to protect his printing shop from being destroyed a third time.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1874A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper’s Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1917The Gregorian calendar date of the October Revolution, which gets its name from the Julian calendar date of 25 October. On this date in 1917, the Bolsheviks storm the Winter Palace.
- 1941World War II: Soviet hospital ship Armenia is sunk by German planes while evacuating refugees and wounded military and staff of several Crimean hospitals. It is estimated that over 5,000 people died in the sinking.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
- 2012An earthquake off the Pacific coast of Guatemala kills at least 52 people.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Himesh Reshammiya, Tom Drake, James Maclurcan, Atoy Co, RJ Mitte, Leon Janney, Su Pollard, Stephin Merritt, Earl Jolly Brown, Caroline Corinth.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1958 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 3, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 29, 1970. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1958
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,290 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,430 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 755
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1990
- Age in dog years: 294 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 3, 1954 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 29, 1970 (-159)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty (November 10, 1958)
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1961 – Steven Moffat, Scottish screenwriter and producer; September 23, 1972 – Karl Pilkington, English actor and producer; November 5, 1979 – Michalis Hatzigiannis, Cypriot singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,118