Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 311st day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,817 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,939 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 603 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 2001.
If a dog named Susie-Q - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Susie-Q will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Susie-Q will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Barry Newman
- 1942Johnny Rivers
- 1947Rebecca Eaton
- 1950Lindsay Duncan
- 1962Dirk Shafer
- 1964Gill Holland
- 1964Troy Beyer
- 1972Jeremy London
- 1978Tomoya Nagase
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1923Gene Callahan, American art director and production designer (d. 1990)
- 1928Richard G. Scott, American engineer and religious leader (d. 2015)
- 1941Madeline Gins, American poet and architect (d. 2014)
- 1943Stephen Greenblatt, American theorist, scholar, and critic
- 1963John Barnes, Jamaican-English footballer and manager
- 1967Sharleen Spiteri, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress (Texas)
- 1970Marc Rosset, Swiss-Monacan tennis player
- 1976Chang Hao, Chinese Go player
- 1976Rob Caggiano, American guitarist and producer (Anthrax, Boiler Room, and The Damned Things)
- 1979Joey Ryan, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1837In Alton, Illinois, abolitionist printer Elijah P. Lovejoy is shot dead by a mob while attempting to protect his printing shop from being destroyed a third time.
- 1916Jeannette Rankin is the first woman elected to the United States Congress.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Gaza ends: British forces capture Gaza from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1949The first oil was taken in Oil Rocks (Neft Daşları), oldest offshore oil platform.
- 1967US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, establishing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- 1973The United States Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2004Iraq War: The interim government of Iraq calls for a 60-day “state of emergency” as U.S. forces storm the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Aykroyd, Lucy Rose, Miles Higson, Lewis Fiander, Porcelain Black, Gayle Hunnicutt, Jane March, Shaun Fleming, Grandmaster Flash, Kate Micucci.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 7, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1979 – Chae Rim, South Korean actress; October 26, 1911 – Mahalia Jackson, American singer and actress (d. 1972); December 21, 1903 – Maria Balcerkiewiczówna, Polish-English actress (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,362