Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 311st day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,728 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 600 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Senor - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Senor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Senor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879King Baggot
- 1940Dakin Matthews
- 1946John Aylward
- 1964Troy Beyer
- 1967Julie Pinson
- 1968Greg Tribbett
- 1972Jeremy London
- 1981Rina Uchiyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1832Andrew Dickson White, American historian, academic, and diplomat, co-founded Cornell University (d. 1918)
- 1879King Baggot, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1913Alekos Sakellarios, Greek director and screenwriter (d. 1991)
- 1914R. A. Lafferty, American soldier, engineer, and author (d. 2002)
- 1918Billy Graham, American minister and author
- 1943Michael Spence, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1944Waljinah, Indonesian singer
- 1953Maire Aunaste, Estonian journalist and author
- 1954James Gray, Scottish politician
- 1989Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, Russian singer and activist (Pussy Riot)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680The Sixth Ecumenical Council commences in Constantinople.
- 1426Lam Sơn uprising: Lam Sơn rebels emerge victorious against the Ming army in the Battle of Tốt Động – Chúc Động taking place in Đông Quan, in now Hanoi.
- 1619Elizabeth Stuart is crowned Queen of Bohemia.
- 1914The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- 1987In Tunisia, president Habib Bourguiba is overthrown and replaced by Prime Minister Zine El Abidine Ben Ali.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
- 1989East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.
- 1994WXYC, the student radio station of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, provides the world’s first internet radio broadcast.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2007Jokela school shooting in Tuusula, Finland, resulting in the death of nine people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Messick, Anthony Ainley, Nagisa Katahira, Hwang Jang-lee, Michael Cudlitz, Davorin Popović, Canuplin, Jessica Napier, Ian Curtis, Eddie Cantor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 7, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1945 – Gabe Kaplan, American actor, screenwriter, and poker player; October 2, 1978 – Ayumi Hamasaki, Japanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; May 9, 1955 – Anne Sofie von Otter, Swedish soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216