Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 311st day of the year 1985. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 244 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,905 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,302 days or 11.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 2017.
If a dog named Ashby - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ashby will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ashby will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Joan Sutherland
- 1945Earl Boen
- 1962Tracie Savage
- 1967David Guetta
- 1971Matthew Ryan
- 1976Melyssa Ford
- 1981Rina Uchiyama
- 1985Lucas Neff
- 1987Rachele Brooke Smith
- 1990Matt Corby
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1876Charlie Townsend, English cricketer and lawyer (d. 1958)
- 1908Marijac, French author and illustrator (d. 1994)
- 1915M. Athalie Range, American activist and politician (d. 2006)
- 1918Maria Teresa de Noronha, Portuguese singer (d. 1993)
- 1949Su Pollard, English actress and singer
- 1973Yunjin Kim, South Korean-American actress
- 1979Barney Harwood, English television host and actor
- 1986Andy Hull, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Manchester Orchestra, Bad Books, and Right Away, Great Captain!)
- 1986Toro y Moi, American musician and producer
- 1994Haruna Iikubo, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume)
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sergio’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1874A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper’s Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1885The completion of Canada’s first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- 1893Women’s suffrage: Women in the U.S. state of Colorado are granted the right to vote, the second state to do so.
- 1914The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- 1931The Chinese Soviet Republic is proclaimed on the anniversary of the October Revolution.
- 1989East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
- 2007Jokela school shooting in Tuusula, Finland, resulting in the death of nine people.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael J. Nelson, Olga Aroseva, Cheryl Rixon, Friderika Bayer, Thomas Gomez, Kristen Stewart, Julie Pinson, Jennifer Connelly, Darren Hayes, Brian Wilde.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1985.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1985 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 1981. Your score is -91. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miami Vice Theme by Jan Hammer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1985
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 244 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,905 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,302 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 437
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 2017
- Age in dog years: 203 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1974 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 1981 (-91)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Miami Vice Theme by Jan Hammer (November 9, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1928 – Marta Romero, Puerto Rican actress and singer (d. 2013); May 21, 1978 – Adam Gontier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Three Days Grace, Big Dirty Band, and Saint Asonia); March 19, 1909 – Louis Hayward, South African-American actor (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,045