Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 2007 was a Wednesday and it was the 311st day of the year 2007. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,337 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,446 days or 3.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 16, 2039.
If a dog named Bernice - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 69 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bernice will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bernice will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Herman J. Mankiewicz
- 1917Titos Vandis
- 1943Michael Byrne
- 1946John Aylward
- 1954Kamal Haasan
- 1964Troy Beyer
- 1972Christopher Daniel Barnes
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou
- 1986Toro y Moi
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1938Jim Kaat, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1942Tom Peters, American businessman and author
- 1943Michael Byrne, English actor
- 1959Srinivas, Indian singer-songwriter
- 1968Mark Preston, Australian engineer
- 1977Andres Oper, Estonian footballer
- 1978Elisabeth Bachman, American volleyball player
- 1978Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, Dutch footballer
- 1981Nana Katase, Japanese actress, singer, and model
- 1989Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, Russian singer and activist (Pussy Riot)
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristopher’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Elizabeth Stuart is crowned Queen of Bohemia.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1874A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper’s Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1910The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- 1912The Deutsche Opernhaus (now Deutsche Oper Berlin) opens in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg, with a production of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1920Patriarch Tikhon of Moscow issues a decree that leads to the formation of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.
- 1944Soviet spy Richard Sorge, a half-Russian, half-German World War I veteran, is hanged by his Japanese captors along with 34 of his ring.
- 2000Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected to the United States Senate, becoming the first former First Lady to win public office in the United States, although she was actually still the First Lady.
- 2000The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration discovers one of the country’s largest LSD labs inside a converted military missile silo in Wamego, Kansas.
- 2012An earthquake off the Pacific coast of Guatemala kills at least 52 people.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melissa Joan Hart, Walter Mercado, Amalia Mendoza, Carol Welsman, Ben Stein, Deirdre Lovejoy, Yao Beina, Nancy Marchand, Jānis Paukštello, Courtney Love.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 2007.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 2007 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown featuring T-Pain as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 2007
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,337 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,446 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 147
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 2039
- Age in dog years: 69 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown featuring T-Pain (November 10, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1907 – Joe Besser, American actor (d. 1988); September 5, 1967 – India Hicks, English model; September 28, 1935 – Heather Sears, English actress (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029