Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1940 was a Friday and it was the 313th day of the year 1940. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,437 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,812 days or 26.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 997 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1972.
If a dog named Orion - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 415 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orion will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Orion will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Marie Prevost
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1924Joe Flynn
- 1932Stéphane Audran
- 1961Leif Garrett
- 1970Michael Jackson
- 1977Jully Black
- 1985Magda Apanowicz
- 1994Lauren Alaina
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1847Bram Stoker, Anglo-Irish author and critic (d. 1912)
- 1920Sitara Devi, Indian actress, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2014)
- 1922Christiaan Barnard, South African surgeon and academic (d. 2001)
- 1929Bobby Bowden, American football player and coach
- 1944Bonnie Bramlett, American singer and actress (Delaney & Bonnie)
- 1945Arnold Rosner, American composer (d. 2013)
- 1969Roxana Zal, American actress and producer
- 1973David Muir, American journalist
- 1974Penelope Heyns, South African swimmer
- 1986Patricia Mayr-Achleitner, Austrian tennis player
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Annabelle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1892The New Orleans general strike begins, uniting black and white American trade unionists in a successful four-day general strike action for the first time.
- 1898The Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of an attempted coup d'état in American history.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 2013Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, strikes the Visayas region of the Philippines. The storm left at least 6,340 people dead with over 1,000 still missing, and caused S$2.86 billion (USD) in damage.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sidney Ainsworth, Laura Wright, Frank Sivero, Willie Mabon, Michael Mann, Kasie Head, Steve Burton, Matt Heafy, David Packer, Steve Lawrence.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1940.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1940 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 12, 1946. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313th day of 1940
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 148 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,437 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,812 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 997
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1972
- Age in dog years: 415 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 12, 1946 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1949 – Syed Kirmani, Indian cricketer and actor; June 15, 1976 – Gary Lightbody, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Snow Patrol, Listen... Tanks!, Tired Pony, and The Reindeer Section); May 31, 1954 – Vicki Sue Robinson, American actress and singer (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891