Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1941. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,931 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,644 days or 26.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1973.
If a dog named Mott - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mott will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mott will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Marie Prevost
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1949Bonnie Raitt
- 1954Jeanette McGruder
- 1968Parker Posey
- 1979Dania Ramirez
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1982Ted DiBiase, Jr.
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1656Edmond Halley, English astronomer and mathematician (d. 1742)
- 1788Mihály Bertalanits, Slovene poet and educator (d. 1853)
- 1837Ilia Chavchavadze, Georgian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1907)
- 1869Zinaida Gippius, Russian-French poet and author (d. 1945)
- 1949Bonnie Raitt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1960Oleg Menshikov, Russian actor, singer, and director
- 1972Gretchen Mol, American model and actress
- 1977Nick Punto, American baseball player
- 1983Nikola Rachelle, English-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer
- 1985Magda Apanowicz, Canadian actress
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IOVPMOMIEFB? Check your answers here: Word solver IOVPMOMIEFB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1923Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
- 1936Spanish Civil War: Francoist troops fail in their effort to capture Madrid, but begin the 3-year Siege of Madrid afterwards.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rodleen Getsic, Edu Manzano, Noel Rosa, Mandi Lampi, Gaku Matsumoto, Richard Mayes, Grace Moore, Mary Badham, Aselin Debison, Léo Jaime.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1941 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 30, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 6, 1914. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,931 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,644 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 979
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1973
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 30, 1953 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 6, 1914 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1974 – Ana Matronic, American singer-songwriter (Scissor Sisters); September 9, 1947 – Freddy Weller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Paul Revere & the Raiders); May 2, 1974 – Garðar Thór Cortes, Icelandic tenor and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,950