Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1944 was a Wednesday and it was the 313th day of the year 1944. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,509 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,503 days or 26.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 965 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1976.
If a dog named Pup - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pup will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pup will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Esther Rolle
- 1920Sitara Devi
- 1946Roy Wood
- 1960Michael Nyqvist
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1969Roxana Zal
- 1979Dania Ramirez
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
- 1985Jack Osbourne
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1715Elisabeth Christine of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel-Bevern (d. 1797)
- 1923Jack Kilby, American physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005)
- 1927L. K. Advani, Pakistani-Indian lawyer and politician, 7th Deputy Prime Minister of India
- 1947Lewis Yocum, American physician and surgeon (d. 2013)
- 1953Nand Kumar Patel, Indian politician (d. 2013)
- 1975Tara Reid, American actress and producer
- 1978Maurice Evans, American basketball player
- 1982Sam Sparro, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1983Nikola Rachelle, English-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer
- 2000Jade Pettyjohn, American actress
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Horace’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1968The Vienna Convention on Road Traffic is signed to facilitate international road traffic and to increase road safety by standardising the uniform traffic rules among the signatories.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
- 1987Remembrance Day bombing: A Provisional IRA bomb explodes in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland during a ceremony honouring those who had died in wars involving British forces. Twelve people are killed and sixty-three wounded.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: UN Security Council Resolution 1441 – The United Nations Security Council unanimously approves a resolution on Iraq, forcing Saddam Hussein to disarm or face “serious consequences”.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, Chalice, John MacLachlan Gray, Bob Segarini, AJ Muhlach, Santiago Stieben, Eldbjørg Raknes, Diana Scarwid, Nora Foss al-Jabri, Naho Toda.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1944.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1944 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 7, 1952. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1915. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313th day of 1944
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 345 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,509 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,503 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 965
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1976
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 7, 1952 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1915 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1985 – Keira Knightley, English actress and singer; December 19, 1979 – Paola Rey, Colombian model and actress; May 9, 1940 – James L. Brooks, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,009