Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 313th day of the year 1952. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,154 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,385 days or 22.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 852 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1984.
If a dog named Dashell - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dashell will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dashell will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn
- 1950Mary Hart
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1956Richard Curtis
- 1960Michael Nyqvist
- 1961Leif Garrett
- 1970Diana King
- 1977Jully Black
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1854Johannes Rydberg, Swedish physicist and academic (d. 1919)
- 1883Charles Demuth, American painter (d. 1935)
- 1922Thea D. Hodge, American computer scientist (d. 2008)
- 1926Carroll E. Lanier, American sailor and politician (d. 2012)
- 1946Roy Wood, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Electric Light Orchestra, The Move, Wizzard, and Wizzo Band)
- 1954Thanasis Pafilis, Greek jurist and politician
- 1973David Muir, American journalist
- 1977Nick Punto, American baseball player
- 1979Dania Ramirez, Dominican-American actress
- 1985Jack Osbourne, English-American actor and producer
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1898The Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of an attempted coup d'état in American history.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Fagerbakke, Bud Cort, Maia Brewton, Zöe Lucker, Julie Anne San Jose, Tom Odell, Ori Kaplan, Bam Margera, Iamsu!, Phil Alvin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1952.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1952 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 14, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313th day of 1952
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 48 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,154 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,385 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 852
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1984
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 14, 1965 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-181)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1949 – John Oates, American singer-songwriter guitarist, and producer (Hall & Oates); August 18, 1941 – Christopher Jones, American actor (d. 2014); January 10, 1935 – Sherrill Milnes, American opera singer and educator.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,108