Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1972. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,835 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,612 days or 15.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 570 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 2004.
If a dog named Moz Warring - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moz Warring will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Moz Warring will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912June Havoc
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou
- 1960Michael Nyqvist
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1961Leif Garrett
- 1969Roxana Zal
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1977Bucky Covington
- 1985Jack Osbourne
- 2000Jade Pettyjohn
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1883Arnold Bax, English composer and poet (d. 1953)
- 1884Hermann Rorschach, Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst (d. 1922)
- 1952Alfre Woodard, American actress and producer
- 1960Michael Nyqvist, Swedish actor
- 1963Russell Malone, American guitarist
- 1970Tom Anderson, American businessman, co-founder of Myspace
- 1974Masashi Kishimoto, Japanese author and illustrator, created Naruto
- 1978Júlio Sérgio, Brazilian footballer
- 1982Mika Kallio, Finnish motorcycle racer
- 1985Magda Apanowicz, Canadian actress
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1968The Vienna Convention on Road Traffic is signed to facilitate international road traffic and to increase road safety by standardising the uniform traffic rules among the signatories.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: UN Security Council Resolution 1441 – The United Nations Security Council unanimously approves a resolution on Iraq, forcing Saddam Hussein to disarm or face “serious consequences”.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
- 2013Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, strikes the Visayas region of the Philippines. The storm left at least 6,340 people dead with over 1,000 still missing, and caused S$2.86 billion (USD) in damage.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lynn Anderson, Élise Guilbault, Karolina Gruszka, Malinda Williams, Riho Takada, Liam Howlett, Jaymee Ong, Estelle Getty, Len Goodman, Rafaela Aparicio.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1972.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1972 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 13, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1972
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,835 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,612 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 570
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 2004
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a English Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 13, 1994 (-134)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash (November 11, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1983 – Inés Gómez Mont, Mexican journalist and actress; September 12, 1945 – David Garrick, English singer (d. 2013); May 2, 1968 – Ziana Zain, Malaysian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,004