Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1973. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,188 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,729 days or 15.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 2005.
If a dog named Asa - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Asa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Asa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1920Esther Rolle
- 1920Sitara Devi
- 1941Nerys Hughes
- 1949Bonnie Raitt
- 1953John Musker
- 1956Mari Boine
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1990Anett Griffel
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1723John Byron, English admiral and politician, 24th Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1786)
- 1854Johannes Rydberg, Swedish physicist and academic (d. 1919)
- 1941Nerys Hughes, Welsh actress
- 1944Bonnie Bramlett, American singer and actress (Delaney & Bonnie)
- 1947Michael Perham, English bishop
- 1950Mary Hart, American journalist and actress
- 1951Laura Cox, English lawyer and judge
- 1957Alan Curbishley, English footballer and manager
- 1967Henry Rodriguez, Dominican baseball player
- 1968Keith Jones, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SHWPILXDUPE? Check your answers here: Word scramble SHWPILXDUPE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1939In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes the assassination attempt of Georg Elser while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: UN Security Council Resolution 1441 – The United Nations Security Council unanimously approves a resolution on Iraq, forcing Saddam Hussein to disarm or face “serious consequences”.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Major Lance, Lewis Smith, David Hernandez, Alfonso Ribeiro, Tina Louise, David Paymer, Altair Jarabo, Ismo Alanko, Master Shortie, Tim Kasher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1973.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1973 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 2, 1990. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Keep on Truckin’ (Part 1) by Eddie Kendricks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1973
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 344 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,188 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,729 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 582
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 2005
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1966 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 2, 1990 (-136)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Keep on Truckin’ (Part 1) by Eddie Kendricks (November 10, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1955 – Gulshan Grover, Indian actor and singer; August 21, 1930 – Frank Perry, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1995); May 5, 1935 – Douglas Marland, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,083