Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,659 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 530 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1924Joe Flynn
- 1927Chris Connor
- 1927Patti Page
- 1932Stéphane Audran
- 1946Roy Wood
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1956Steven Miller
- 1968Parker Posey
- 1970Diana King
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1868Felix Hausdorff, German mathematician and academic (d. 1942)
- 1885Eva Morris, English super-centenarian (d. 2000)
- 1896Bucky Harris, American baseball player and manager (d. 1977)
- 1920Sitara Devi, Indian actress, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2014)
- 1922Christiaan Barnard, South African surgeon and academic (d. 2001)
- 1948Dale Gardner, American captain and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1972Gretchen Mol, American model and actress
- 1977Nick Punto, American baseball player
- 1978Tim de Cler, Dutch footballer
- 1980Holly Walsh, English radio and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Trent Affair” – The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
- 1933Great Depression: New Deal – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveils the Civil Works Administration, an organization designed to create jobs for more than 4 million unemployed.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akiko Wakabayashi, John "Juke" Logan, Peter Orlovsky, Eva Green, Caetano Veloso, Clueso, Braguinha, Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Brett Claywell, Paul Attanasio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet by Bachman-Turner Overdrive as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1936 – Glen Campbell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Champs); February 6, 1981 – Alison Haislip, American actress and producer; March 4, 1973 – Linus of Hollywood, American singer-songwriter and producer (Size 14 and Nerf Herder).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060