Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,541 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 526 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Patti Page
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn
- 1947Minnie Riperton
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1955Patricia Barber
- 1971Tech N9ne
- 1976Colin Strause
- 2000Jade Pettyjohn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1885Hans Cloos, German geologist and academic (d. 1951)
- 1918Kazuo Sakamaki, Japanese soldier (d. 1999)
- 1941Nerys Hughes, Welsh actress
- 1942Sandro Mazzola, Italian footballer and sportscaster
- 1948Dale Gardner, American captain and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1954Ricky Lawson, American drummer and composer (Yellowjackets) (d. 2013)
- 1956Steven Miller, American record producer and engineer
- 1968José Offerman, Dominican baseball player and manager
- 1978Shyne, Belizean-American rapper
- 2000Jasmine Thompson, English singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Trần Thánh Tông, the second emperor of the Trần dynasty, decides to pass the throne to his crown prince Trần Khâm and take up the post of Retired Emperor.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1620The Battle of White Mountain takes place near Prague, ending in a decisive Catholic victory in only two hours.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1892The New Orleans general strike begins, uniting black and white American trade unionists in a successful four-day general strike action for the first time.
- 1957Operation Grapple X, Round C1: the United Kingdom conducts its first successful hydrogen bomb test over Kiritimati in the Pacific.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 1987Remembrance Day bombing: A Provisional IRA bomb explodes in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland during a ceremony honouring those who had died in wars involving British forces. Twelve people are killed and sixty-three wounded.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joel Madden, Tupac Shakur, DJ Ajax, Julia Perez, Jason Gainza, Earl Holliman, Linda Christian, Victoria Fuller, Art Garfunkel, Jocelyn Brando.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1974.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet by Bachman-Turner Overdrive as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1952 – Laraine Newman, American actress and singer; August 26, 1941 – Akiko Wakabayashi, Japanese actress; April 18, 1988 – Anagabriela Espinoza, Mexican model, Miss International 2009.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006