Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Essess - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Essess will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Essess will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912June Havoc
- 1927Ken Dodd
- 1941Nerys Hughes
- 1949Bonnie Raitt
- 1955Patricia Barber
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1965Craig Chester
- 1969Roxana Zal
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1777Désirée Clary, French wife of Charles XIV John of Sweden (d. 1860)
- 1836Milton Bradley, American businessman, founded the Milton Bradley Company (d. 1911)
- 1883Charles Demuth, American painter (d. 1935)
- 1897Dorothy Day, American journalist and activist (d. 1980)
- 1911Robert Jackson, Australian public servant and UN administrator (d. 1991)
- 1924Victorinus Youn Kong-hi, South Korean priest, 3rd Archbishop of Kwangju
- 1952Albert Bittlmayer, German footballer (d. 1977)
- 1959Miroslav Janů, Czech footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1975José Manuel Pinto, Spanish footballer
- 1979Andrea Benatti, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1892The New Orleans general strike begins, uniting black and white American trade unionists in a successful four-day general strike action for the first time.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mimi Paley, Alex Karras, François Ozon, Ray Butt, Joan Bennett, Jessie Matthews, Fernest Arceneaux, Sarah Radclyffe, Eri Kitamura, Thilakan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet by Bachman-Turner Overdrive as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1969 – Paget Brewster, American actress; March 24, 1983 – Kelvin Kwan, Canadian-Chinese singer; October 10, 1936 – Judith Chalmers, English television host and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,268