Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1999 was a Monday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1999. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,408 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,469 days or 6.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 251 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 17, 2031.
If a dog named Hyena - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 125 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hyena will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hyena will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Marie Prevost
- 1920Esther Rolle
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn
- 1949Bonnie Raitt
- 1950Mary Hart
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1968Parker Posey
- 1971Carlos Atanes
- 1985Jack Osbourne
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1772William Wirt, United States Attorney General (d. 1834)
- 1885George Bouzianis, Greek painter (d. 1959)
- 1896Erika Abels d'Albert, Austrian artist (d. 1975)
- 1927Nguyễn Khánh, Vietnamese general and politician, 4th President of the Republic of Vietnam (d. 2013)
- 1938Driss Basri, Moroccan police officer and politician (d. 2007)
- 1947Margaret Rhea Seddon, American physician and astronaut
- 1961Leif Garrett, American singer and actor
- 1978Emma Lewell-Buck, English social worker and politician
- 1978Shyne, Belizean-American rapper
- 1980Ana Vidović, Croatian guitarist
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sherri’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1923Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
- 1936Spanish Civil War: Francoist troops fail in their effort to capture Madrid, but begin the 3-year Siege of Madrid afterwards.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Krizan, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, Dinah Sheridan, Roland Joffé, Gill Holland, Matthew Kelly, Claude Rains, Barbara Goodson, Yui Ogura, Natalia Kills.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1999.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1999 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1999. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1999
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 263 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,408 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,469 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 251
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 2031
- Age in dog years: 125 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1997 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1999 (-155)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas (November 13, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1991 – Hayley Kiyoko, American actress and singer (The Stunners); January 24, 1936 – William Bogert, American actor; January 12, 1993 – Aika Mitsui, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,030