Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 2005 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,458 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Duby - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Duby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Duby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Norman Lloyd
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1927Patti Page
- 1949Bonnie Raitt
- 1952Alfre Woodard
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith
- 1972Gretchen Mol
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1985Jack Osbourne
- 1994Lauren Alaina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1896Bucky Harris, American baseball player and manager (d. 1977)
- 1924Robert V. Hogg, American statistician and academic (d. 2014)
- 1949Bonnie Raitt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1954Michael D. Brown, American lawyer and radio host
- 1954Timothy Egan, American journalist and author
- 1956Richard Curtis, English actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Dania Ramirez, Dominican-American actress
- 1982Sam Sparro, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1983Pavel Pogrebnyak, Russian footballer
- 1986Aaron Swartz, American computer programmer and activist (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Trần Thánh Tông, the second emperor of the Trần dynasty, decides to pass the throne to his crown prince Trần Khâm and take up the post of Retired Emperor.
- 1936Spanish Civil War: Francoist troops fail in their effort to capture Madrid, but begin the 3-year Siege of Madrid afterwards.
- 1939In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes the assassination attempt of Georg Elser while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1968The Vienna Convention on Road Traffic is signed to facilitate international road traffic and to increase road safety by standardising the uniform traffic rules among the signatories.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandy Andolong, James Iha, Yusaku Matsuda, Mukesh, Ben Howard, Jean Sablon, Justin Hayward, Ted Danson, Zack Snyder, Max Boyce.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1955 – Grand L. Bush, American actor; October 5, 1979 – Joe Lipari, American comedian, radio host, and producer; August 4, 1952 – Moya Brennan, Irish singer-songwriter and harp player (Clannad and T with the Maggies).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,278