Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,989 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 779 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1933Jim Perry
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1955Fernando Meirelles
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno
- 1974Joe C.
- 1981Scottie Thompson
- 1984Delta Goodrem
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1853Stanford White, American architect, co-founded McKim, Mead & White (d. 1906)
- 1878Ahn Changho, Korean activist and politician (d. 1938)
- 1900Oskar Loorits, Estonian author and academic (d. 1961)
- 1928Anne Sexton, American poet and academic (d. 1974)
- 1941David Constant, English cricketer and umpire
- 1944Phil May, English singer-songwriter (The Pretty Things)
- 1969Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1971Big Pun, American rapper and actor (Terror Squad) (d. 2000)
- 1972Eric Dane, American actor
- 1980Dominique Maltais, Canadian snowboarder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456Ulrich II, Count of Celje, last ruler of the County of Cilli, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1913The Great Lakes Storm of 1913, the most destructive natural disaster ever to hit the lakes, destroys 19 ships and kills more than 250 people.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 1979Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 2005The Venus Express mission of the European Space Agency is launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Coulton, Sean Pertwee, Bret Harrison, Ala Ghawas, Gary Mabbutt, Adamo Ruggiero, Steve Collins, Brian Scolaro, Ozzie Nelson, Michael Aldridge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 9, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1921 – Ilse Werner, Dutch-German actress and singer (d. 2005); December 5, 1966 – Patricia Kaas, French singer-songwriter and actress; November 18, 1960 – Elizabeth Perkins, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085