Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1971. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,480 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,827 days or 15.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 2003.
If a dog named Gizzie - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gizzie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gizzie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Mary Travers
- 1937Cliff Bole
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill
- 1970Susan Tedeschi
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1984French Montana
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1862Gigo Gabashvili, Georgian painter and educator (d. 1936)
- 1879S. O. Davies, Welsh politician (d. 1972)
- 1886Ed Wynn, American actor and singer (d. 1966)
- 1920Byron De La Beckwith, American assassin of Medgar Evers (d. 2001)
- 1920Philip G. Hodge, American engineer and academic (d. 2014)
- 1928Anne Sexton, American poet and academic (d. 1974)
- 1945Moeletsi Mbeki, South African economist and academic
- 1959Andy Kershaw, English radio host
- 1978Even Ormestad, Norwegian bass guitarist (Jaga Jazzist)
- 1981Eyedea, American rapper and producer (Eyedea & Abilities and Face Candy) (d. 2010)
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mathew’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1938The Nazi German diplomat Ernst vom Rath dies from the fatal gunshot wounds of Jewish resistance fighter Herschel Grynszpan, an act which the Nazis used as an excuse to instigate the 1938 national pogrom, also known as Kristallnacht (Crystal Night).
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1967Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1989Cold War: Fall of the Berlin Wall. Communist-controlled East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall allowing its citizens to travel to West Germany. This key event led to the eventual reunification of East and West Germany, and fall of communism in eastern Europe including Russia.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Score, Paxton Whitehead, Mark Valley, Jason Done, Vaughn Monroe, Vince Gill, Will Rothhaar, Yukana, Udo Mechels, Toby Dammit.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1971 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +232. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -235. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1971
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 52 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,480 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,827 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 592
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2003
- Age in dog years: 262 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1973 (+232)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (-235)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher (November 13, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1983 – Sharni Vinson, Australian actress and dancer; May 23, 1936 – Charles Kimbrough, American actor and singer; August 31, 1960 – Chris Whitley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,047