Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1971. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,174 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,725 days or 15.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 581 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 2003.
If a dog named Shaike - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shaike will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shaike will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Tom Fogerty
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1959Thomas Quasthoff
- 1959Tony Slattery
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1969Roxanne Shanté
- 1973Nick Lachey
- 1984Delta Goodrem
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1455Johann V of Nassau-Vianden-Dietz (d. 1516)
- 1832Émile Gaboriau, French author and journalist (d. 1873)
- 1841Edward VII of the United Kingdom (d. 1910)
- 1948Jane Humphries, English economist, historian, and academic
- 1953Gaétan Hart, Canadian boxer
- 1960Sarah Franklin, Anthropologist
- 1969Roxanne Shanté, American rapper
- 1969Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1979Dave Bush, American baseball player
- 1980Vanessa Lachey, Filipino-American television host and actress
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1862American Civil War: Union General Ambrose Burnside assumes command of the Army of the Potomac, after George B. McClellan is removed.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1937Japanese troops take control of Shanghai, China.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1965The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vicente Aranda, Sharon Cuneta, Geoff Ramsey, Taylor Jardine, Joyce Randolph, Paul Rodriguez, Howard Donald, Brian McGuire, Yolande Donlan, Juhan Viiding.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1971.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1971 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +232. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -235. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1971
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,174 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,725 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 581
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2003
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1973 (+232)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (-235)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by Cher (November 13, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1943 – Mick Abrahams, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jethro Tull and Blodwyn Pig); July 30, 1971 – Sagi Kalev, Israeli-American bodybuilder and model; January 9, 1942 – K Callan, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907