Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 313th day of the year 1978. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,781 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,260 days or 14.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 535 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 2010.
If a dog named Trever - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trever will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Trever will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mabel Normand
- 1926Vicente Aranda
- 1929Marc Favreau
- 1941Tom Fogerty
- 1954Sue Upton
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi
- 1988Cheyenne Tozzi
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1879Milan Šufflay, Croatian historian and politician (d. 1931)
- 1934Ronald Harwood, South African author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1944Phil May, English singer-songwriter (The Pretty Things)
- 1955Karen Dotrice, English actress and singer
- 1959Frances O'Grady, English union leader
- 1962Amy Aronson, American journalism and media academic
- 1967Andrei Lapushkin, Russian footballer
- 1969Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1971David Duval, American golfer
- 1988Analeigh Tipton, American model, actress, and figure skater
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elmer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the Battle of Fishdam Ford a force of British and Loyalist troops fail in a surprise attack against the South Carolina Patriot militia under Brigadier General Thomas Sumter.
- 1793William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1888Mary Jane Kelly is murdered in London, widely believed to be the fifth and final victim of the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
- 1979Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dean O'Gorman, Camilo Sesto, Michael Crawford, Camilla Belle, Yohana Cobo, Nina Liu, Ryan Kelley, John Stewart, Inger Stevens, Phyllis Calvert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1978.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1978 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 3, 1952. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1965. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was MacArthur Park by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313th day of 1978
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 290 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,781 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,260 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 535
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2010
- Age in dog years: 192 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 3, 1952 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1965 (-172)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: MacArthur Park by Donna Summer (November 11, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMLXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1990 – Kota Yabu, Japanese singer and actor; November 20, 1982 – Margo Stilley, American model and actress; May 10, 1981 – Nicky Whelan, Australian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,054