Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 314th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,794 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,598 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 2012.
If a dog named Dambi - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dambi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dambi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Edna May Oliver
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill
- 1971Melinda Kinnaman
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1973Nick Lachey
- 1981Kengo Ohkuchi
- 1984Delta Goodrem
- 1984French Montana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1841Edward VII of the United Kingdom (d. 1910)
- 1886Ed Wynn, American actor and singer (d. 1966)
- 1890George Regas, Greek-American actor (d. 1940)
- 1892Mabel Normand, American actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 1930)
- 1894Mae Marsh, American actress (d. 1968)
- 1897Harvey Hendrick, American baseball player (d. 1941)
- 1904Heiti Talvik, Estonian poet (d. 1947)
- 1965Daphne Guinness, English-Irish model and actress
- 1968Colin Hay, English political scientist, author, and academic
- 1974Giovanna Mezzogiorno, Italian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 694At the Seventeenth Council of Toledo, Egica, a king of the Visigoths of Hispania, accuses Jews of aiding Muslims, sentencing all Jews to slavery.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1729Spain, France and Great Britain sign the Treaty of Seville.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1907The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- 1923In Munich, Germany, police and government troops crush the Beer Hall Putsch in Bavaria. The failed coup is the work of the Nazis.
- 1935The Congress of Industrial Organizations is founded in Atlantic City, New Jersey, by eight trade unions belonging to the American Federation of Labor.
- 1940Warsaw is awarded the Virtuti Militari.
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
- 1985Garry Kasparov, 22, of the Soviet Union becomes the youngest World Chess Champion by beating Anatoly Karpov, also of the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathi McDonald, Johann Nestroy, Igor Jijikine, Filiz Akın, A. R. Rahman, Ronald Reagan, Arshad Warsi, Virginia Christine, Brent Hinds, Barış Manço.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1919 – Georges Ulmer, Danish-French actor and composer (d. 1989); November 22, 1936 – John Bird, English actor and screenwriter; July 7, 1933 – Bruce Wells, English boxer and actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,350