Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1990 was a Friday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,058 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Mei-Mei - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mei-Mei will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mei-Mei will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Marie Dressler
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1905Erika Mann
- 1937Cliff Bole
- 1964Robert Duncan McNeill
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1970Chris Jericho
- 1972Eric Dane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1914Thomas Berry, American priest, historian, and theologian (d. 2009)
- 1918Spiro Agnew, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 39th Vice President of the United States (d. 1996)
- 1923Elizabeth Hawley, American-Nepali journalist
- 1948Henrik S. Järrel, Swedish politician
- 1973Nick Lachey, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (98 Degrees)
- 1974Joe C., American rapper and actor (d. 2000)
- 1977Chris Morgan, English footballer and manager
- 1980Dominique Maltais, Canadian snowboarder
- 1984Delta Goodrem, Australian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress
- 1984French Montana, Moroccan-American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330At the Battle of Posada, Basarab I of Wallachia defeats the Hungarian army of Charles I Robert.
- 1620Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower sight land at Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- 1791Foundation of the Dublin Society of United Irishmen.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1872The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- 1921The Italian National Fascist Party comes into existence.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1960Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 9.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patty McCormack, James Morgan, Leon Redbone, Freddy Cole, Apostolos Nikolaidis, Felipe Colombo, Sabrina Lloyd, Amanda Tapping, Guo Degang, Erica Leerhsen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 9, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1950 – Enn Reitel, Scottish actor and screenwriter; April 16, 1971 – Peter Billingsley, American actor, director, and producer; January 19, 1972 – Drea de Matteo, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151