Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 2013 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 2013 was a Saturday and it was the 313rd day of the year 2013. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2013 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,437 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 812 days or 2.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 83 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 18, 2045.
If a dog named Lexapro - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 44 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lexapro will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lexapro will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ed Wynn
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1953Rhetta Hughes
- 1954Shankar Nag
- 1972Eric Dane
- 1973Nick Lachey
- 1984French Montana
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1606Hermann Conring, German philosopher and educator (d. 1681)
- 1890George Regas, Greek-American actor (d. 1940)
- 1923Elizabeth Hawley, American-Nepali journalist
- 1935David Wolfson, Baron Wolfson of Sunningdale, English businessman and politician
- 1948Luiz Felipe Scolari, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1955Fernando Meirelles, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Frances O'Grady, English union leader
- 1973Alyson Court, Canadian actress
- 1977Omar Trujillo, Mexican footballer
- 1988Cadeyrn Neville, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clyde’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1282Pope Martin IV excommunicates King Peter III of Aragon.
- 1456Ulrich II, Count of Celje, last ruler of the County of Cilli, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1883The Royal Winnipeg Rifles of the Canadian Armed Forces (known then as the “90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles”) is founded.
- 1918Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates after the German Revolution, and Germany is proclaimed a Republic.
- 1965Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 2013 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martha Scott, Jon Peter Lewis, Mao Inoue, Ole Ernst, Yuka Iguchi, Madylin Sweeten, Jyothika, Lara Stone, Alexander, Cornell Gunter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 2013.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 2013 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,092,128,094. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Royals by Lorde as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 9, 2013). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,428,588 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2013. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 2013 is 384,736. That’s equivalent to 267 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,213 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 18,241 times in the year 2013. Any chance you are Sophia or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 2013. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 2013
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 2013
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 120 days
- Age on next birthday: 7 years old
- Days since birth: 2,437 days
- Days spent sleeping: 812 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 83
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2045
- Age in dog years: 44 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2013 world population: 7,092,128,094
- Number one song: Royals by Lorde (November 9, 2013)
- Babies born in 2013: 140,428,588
- Babies born in 2013 every day: 384,736
- Babies born in 2013 every minute: 267
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,213 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 18,241 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1950 – Neda Ukraden, Serbian singer; September 27, 1947 – Meat Loaf, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; July 27, 1944 – Bobbie Gentry, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,938