Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of October 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 1, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 274th day of the year 2003. It was the 40th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,060 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,353 days or 6.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 239 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 9, 2035.
If a dog named Imani - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Imani will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Imani will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Ted Healy
- 1929Grady Chapman
- 1934Geoff Stephens
- 1939Geoffrey Whitehead
- 1948Cub Koda
- 1965Ted King
- 1975Chulpan Khamatova
- 1976Kona Carmack
- 1978Nicole Atkins
- 1990Hazal Kaya
View the complete list of October 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 1.
- 1712William Shippen, American physician and politician (d. 1801)
- 1913Hélio Gracie, Brazilian martial artist (d. 2009)
- 1942Robert Lelièvre, French singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1973)
- 1943Angèle Arsenault, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1943Jerry Martini, American saxophonist (Sly and the Family Stone and Rubicon)
- 1950Susan Greenfield, Baroness Greenfield, English neuroscientist, academic, and politician
- 1953Pete Falcone, American baseball player
- 1955Morten Gunnar Larsen, Norwegian pianist and composer
- 1964Jonathan Sarfati, Australian-New Zealand chess player and author
- 1970Kam Woo-sung, South Korean actor
View the complete list of October 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tom’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 959Edgar the Peaceful becomes king of all England.
- 1910Los Angeles Times bombing: A large bomb destroys the Los Angeles Times building in downtown Los Angeles, killing 21.
- 1936Francisco Franco is named head of the Nationalist government of Spain.
- 1955The Honeymooners premiered on American television.
- 1958NASA is created to replace NACA.
- 1966West Coast Airlines Flight 956 crashes with eighteen fatalities and no survivors 5.5 miles south of Wemme, Oregon. This accident marks the first loss of a DC-9.
- 1968The Guyanese government takes over the British Guiana Broadcasting Service (BGBS).
- 1975The Seychelles gain internal self-government. The Ellice Islands split from Gilbert Islands and take the name Tuvalu.
- 1979Pope John Paul II begins his first pastoral visit to the United States.
- 1979The MTR, the rapid transit railway system in Hong Kong, opens.
View the complete list of October 1 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 1, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shaw Taylor, Sean Cameron Michael, David Brown, Bob Mortimer, Jane March, Ajda Pekkan, Jimmy Makulis, Summer Altice, Gülben Ergen, Jacqui Dankworth.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 1 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 1, 2003.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st October 2003 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 1st October 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 1, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 274th day of 2003
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 40th Wednesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 245 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,060 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,353 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 239
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 9, 2035
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Cane Corso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul (October 4, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: I.X.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1927 – McLean Stevenson, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1996); January 17, 1949 – Andy Kaufman, American actor and comedian (d. 1984); March 23, 1946 – Pepe Lienhard, Swiss singer and bandleader.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,941