Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 284th day of the year 1960. It was the 41st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,135 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,378 days or 20.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 749 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 18, 1992.
If a dog named Sonnydlite - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sonnydlite will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sonnydlite will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Ed Wood
- 1946Charles Dance
- 1946John Prine
- 1956Fiona Fullerton
- 1956Mark Gordon
- 1965Chris Penn
- 1966Bai Ling
- 1974Asi Cohen
- 1991Gabriella Cilmi
View the complete list of October 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1919Gerry Gomez, Trinidadian cricketer, manager, and umpire (d. 1996)
- 1919Willard Estey, Canadian academic and jurist (d. 2002)
- 1924James Clavell, Australian-American director, producer, screenwriter, and author (d. 1994)
- 1929Bernard Mayes, English-American journalist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1953Midge Ure, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Slik, Rich Kids, Thin Lizzy, Visage, and Ultravox)
- 1956Fiona Fullerton, Nigerian-English actress and singer
- 1963Jolanda de Rover, Dutch swimmer
- 1965Toshi, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (X Japan)
- 1969Dilsa Demirbag Sten, Swedish journalist and author
- 1983Erik Santos, Filipino singer
View the complete list of October 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Glenn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780The Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000–30,000 in the Caribbean.
- 1913United States President Woodrow Wilson triggers the explosion of the Gamboa Dike thus ending construction on the Panama Canal.
- 1938The Munich Agreement cedes the Sudetenland to Nazi Germany.
- 1957The Windscale fire in Cumbria, U.K. is the world’s first major nuclear accident.
- 1964The opening ceremony of the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, is broadcast live in the first Olympic telecast relayed by geostationary communication satellite.
- 1970In Montreal, a national crisis hits Canada when Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte becomes the second statesman kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1975Papua New Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1980FMLN is founded in El Salvador.
- 1997An Austral Airlines DC-9-32 crashes and explodes near Nuevo Berlin, Uruguay, killing 74.
- 2008The 2008 Orakzai bombing kills 110 and injures 200 more.
View the complete list of October 10 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: André Hennicke, Luca Ronconi, Narimi Arimori, Amir Khan, Jimmy Chamberlin, Alan Reed, Silvana Armenulić, Brett Tucker, David Berkeley, Virginia McKenna.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 10, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1945. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Custer by Larry Verne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 10th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 10, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 284th day of 1960
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 41st Monday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 145 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,135 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,378 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 749
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 18, 1992
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1964 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1945 (-147)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Mr. Custer by Larry Verne (October 10, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: X.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1966 – Stephen Malkmus, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pavement, Silver Jews, and Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks); June 26, 1970 – Irv Gotti, American record producer, co-founded Murder Inc Records; May 5, 1925 – Eddi Arent, Polish-German actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,017