Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1981. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,500 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,833 days or 13.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 18, 2013.
If a dog named Shay - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shay will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shay will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Great Antonio
- 1929Ayten Alpman
- 1941Peter Coyote
- 1954David Lee Roth
- 1958J. Eddie Peck
- 1959Julia Sweeney
- 1965Rebecca Pidgeon
- 1979Hitomi Satō
- 1984Chiaki Kuriyama
View the complete list of October 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1863Helen Dunbar, American actress (d. 1933)
- 1884Ida Wüst, German actress and screenwriter (d. 1958)
- 1895Wolfram Freiherr von Richthofen, German field marshal (d. 1945)
- 1924Ed Wood, American actor, director, producer, screenwriter (d. 1978)
- 1927Thomas Wilson, American-Scottish composer and educator (d. 2001)
- 1948Séverine, French singer and actress
- 1959Michael Cobley, English-Scottish author
- 1981Una Foden, Irish singer-songwriter and dancer (The Saturdays)
- 1983Vusimuzi Sibanda, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1998Nash Aguas, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of October 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VHPURKSNIIY? Check your answers here: Word finder VHPURKSNIIY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1760In a treaty with the Dutch colonial authorities, the Ndyuka people of Suriname – descended from escaped slaves – gain territorial autonomy.
- 1780The Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000–30,000 in the Caribbean.
- 1897German chemist Felix Hoffmann discovers an improved way of synthesizing acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
- 1938The Munich Agreement cedes the Sudetenland to Nazi Germany.
- 1943Double Tenth incident in Japanese-controlled Singapore
- 1945The Chinese Communist Party and the Kuomintang signed a principle agreement in Chongqing about the future of post-war China. Later, the pact is commonly referred to as the Double Tenth Agreement.
- 1953Mutual Defense Treaty Between the United States and the Republic of Korea is concluded in Washington, D.C.
- 1964The opening ceremony of the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, is broadcast live in the first Olympic telecast relayed by geostationary communication satellite.
- 1971Sold, dismantled and moved to the United States, London Bridge reopens in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.
- 2008The 2008 Orakzai bombing kills 110 and injures 200 more.
View the complete list of October 10 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ram Kapoor, Sela Ward, Roger Hodgson, Alan Napier, Sidse Babett Knudsen, Sam J. Jones, Abhishek Bachchan, Jason Ellis, Matthew Nable, Lorrie Morgan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 10, 1981.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th October 1981 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 10th October 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 10, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1981
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 110 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,500 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,833 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 491
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 18, 2013
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie (October 10, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: X.X.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1964 – Masaya Onosaka, Japanese voice actor and singer; June 28, 1958 – Félix Gray, Tunisian-French singer-songwriter; January 12, 1967 – Vendela Kirsebom, Swedish-American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916