Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1981. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,677 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,559 days or 12.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 464 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 18, 2013.
If a dog named Fitz - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fitz will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fitz will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Dana Elcar
- 1951Boboy Garovillo
- 1970Corinna May
- 1980Tim Maurer
- 1984Chiaki Kuriyama
- 1989Emer Kenny
- 1991Kim Seul-gie
- 1991Lali Espósito
- 1994Bae Suzy
View the complete list of October 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1930Yves Chauvin, French chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- 1958Tanya Tucker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1961Henrik Jørgensen, Danish runner
- 1970Mohammed Mourhit, Moroccan-Belgian runner
- 1975Ihsahn, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Emperor band, Thou Shalt Suffer, and Peccatum)
- 1976Bob Burnquist, Brazilian-American skateboarder
- 1976Shane Doan, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Troy Tulowitzki, American baseball player
- 1985Dominique Cornu, Belgian cyclist
- 1991Lali Espósito, Argentinian actress and singer (Teen Angels)
View the complete list of October 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680Battle of Karbala: Husayn ibn Ali, the grandson of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad, is decapitated by forces under Caliph Yazid I. This is commemorated by Muslims as Aashurah.
- 1580Over 600 papal troops land at Dún an Óir, Ireland to support a rebellion.
- 1631An Electorate of Saxony army takes over Prague.
- 1780The Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000–30,000 in the Caribbean.
- 1845In Annapolis, Maryland, the Naval School (later renamed the United States Naval Academy) opens with 50 midshipman students and seven professors.
- 1903The Women’s Social and Political Union was founded by Emmeline Pankhurst
- 1957The Windscale fire in Cumbria, U.K. is the world’s first major nuclear accident.
- 1963France cedes control of the Bizerte naval base to Tunisia.
- 1970Fiji becomes independent.
- 1975Papua New Guinea joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of October 10 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ewa Aulin, Robin Luke, Julian Glover, Jack Carson, Madeline Zima, June Whitfield, Little Willie Littlefield, Hugh Masekela, Alexandra Kitchin, Maurice Gibb.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 10, 1981.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th October 1981 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 10th October 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 10, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1981
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,677 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,559 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 464
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 18, 2013
- Age in dog years: 186 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie (October 10, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1981 – Louise Roe, English model and journalist; June 27, 1999 – Chandler Riggs, American actor; May 5, 1914 – Tyrone Power, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1958).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,751