Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1915 was a Monday and it was the 284th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,599 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,533 days or 34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,273 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 19, 1947.
If a dog named Keyona - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 507 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keyona will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Keyona will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930K. P. Ummer
- 1943John Nettles
- 1947George McCorkle
- 1950Amos Gitai
- 1962Andy McCoy
- 1965Ronit Roy
- 1968Jane Krakowski
- 1979Gabe Saporta
- 1985Sam Robertson
- 1988Rika Izumi
View the complete list of October 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1739Grigory Potemkin, Russian general and politician (d. 1791)
- 1897Nathan Farragut Twining, American general (d. 1982)
- 1927Jim Prior, Baron Prior, English soldier and politician, Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
- 1929Liselotte Pulver, Swiss actress
- 1944Rodney Marsh, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1948David Rendall, English tenor and actor
- 1965Ronit Roy, Indian actor
- 1965Sean Patrick Flanery, American actor and producer
- 1971MC Lyte, American rapper and actress
- 1985Álvaro Fernández, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of October 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1614Adriaen Block and 12 Amsterdam merchants petition the States General for exclusive trading rights in the New Netherland colony.
- 1797Battle of Camperdown: Naval battle between Royal Navy and Royal Netherlands Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars. The outcome of the battle was a decisive British victory.
- 1864Campina Grande, Brazil, is established as a city.
- 1899The Western League is renamed the American League.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1929J. C. Penney opens store #1252 in Milford, Delaware, making it a nationwide company with stores in all 48 U.S. states.
- 1962Second Vatican Council: Pope John XXIII convenes the first ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church in 92 years.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1982The Mary Rose, a Tudor carrack which sank on July 19, 1545, is salvaged from the sea bed of the Solent, off Portsmouth.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
View the complete list of October 11 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Seolhyun, Cheyenne Tozzi, William A. Wellman, Nana Visitor, Anna Selezneva, Jimmy Donley, Bappi Lahiri, Laura Wright, Jim Florentine, Ann Little.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 11, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1974 – Will Sasso, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter; November 25, 1968 – Jill Hennessy, Canadian actress and singer; January 10, 1905 – Albert Arlen, Australian pianist, composer, actor, and playwright (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,455