Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1915 was a Monday and it was the 284th day of the year 1915. It was the 41st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,720 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,573 days or 34.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 19, 1947.
If a dog named Scratch - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scratch will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Scratch will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Amitabh Bachchan
- 1946Daryl Hall
- 1951Jean-Jacques Goldman
- 1953David Morse
- 1964Diane Gaidry
- 1966Todd Snider
- 1969Stephen Moyer
- 1984Martha MacIsaac
- 1985Michelle Trachtenberg
- 1989Henry Lau
View the complete list of October 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1738Arthur Phillip, English admiral and politician, 1st Governor of New South Wales (d. 1814)
- 1884Eleanor Roosevelt, American humanitarian and politician, 39th First Lady of the United States (d. 1962)
- 1901Masanobu Tsuji, Japanese colonel and politician (d. 1961)
- 1928Alfonso de Portago, Spanish race car driver and bobsledder (d. 1957)
- 1939Maria Bueno, Brazilian tennis player
- 1966Todd Snider, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1970Shin Tae-yong, South Korean footballer and coach
- 1976Emily Deschanel, American actress and producer
- 1987Mike Conley, Jr., American basketball player
- 1989Michelle Wie, American golfer
View the complete list of October 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531Huldrych Zwingli is killed in battle with the Roman Catholic cantons of Switzerland.
- 1809Along the Natchez Trace in Tennessee, explorer Meriwether Lewis dies under mysterious circumstances at an inn called Grinder’s Stand.
- 1864Campina Grande, Brazil, is established as a city.
- 1962Second Vatican Council: Pope John XXIII convenes the first ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church in 92 years.
- 1968Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 7, the first successful manned Apollo mission, with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn F. Eisele and Walter Cunningham aboard.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1984Aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger, astronaut Kathryn D. Sullivan becomes the first American woman to perform a space walk.
- 1984An Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into maintenance vehicles upon landing in Omsk, Russia, killing 178.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
- 1996Pala accident: A wood lorry and school bus collide in Jõgeva county, Estonia, killing eight children.
View the complete list of October 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Lloyd, Penny Bae Bridges, Nikos Rizos, Paul Henning, Hulk Hogan, Emma Williams, Lucie Silvas, Bernard Pivot, Jim Croce, Edd Gould.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 11, 1915.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th October 1915 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 11, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 284th day of 1915
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 41st Monday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 266 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,720 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,573 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,277
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 19, 1947
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 26, 1914 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 7, 1941 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1926 – Nalini Jaywant, Indian actress (d. 2010); June 26, 1993 – Ariana Grande, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; October 14, 1940 – Cliff Richard, Indian-English singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,809