Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1952. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,416 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,139 days or 22.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 827 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 19, 1984.
If a dog named Phish - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phish will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Phish will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Amitabh Bachchan
- 1943Gene Watson
- 1957Paul Bown
- 1960Nicola Bryant
- 1971MC Lyte
- 1974Fumika Suzuki
- 1979Gabe Saporta
- 1980Motohiro Hata
- 1983Bradley James
View the complete list of October 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1675Samuel Clarke, English minister and philosopher (d. 1729)
- 1844Henry J. Heinz, American businessman, founded the H. J. Heinz Company (d. 1916)
- 1897Nathan Farragut Twining, American general (d. 1982)
- 1901Masanobu Tsuji, Japanese colonel and politician (d. 1961)
- 1905Fred Trump, American businessman (d. 1999)
- 1929Raymond Moriyama, Canadian architect, designed the Ottawa Civic Centre and Scarborough Civic Centre
- 1936James M. McPherson, American historian and author
- 1947Lucas Papademos, Greek economist and politician, 183rd Prime Minister of Greece
- 1962Joan Cusack, American actress
- 1970Andy Marriott, English-Welsh footballer and manager
View the complete list of October 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1614Adriaen Block and 12 Amsterdam merchants petition the States General for exclusive trading rights in the New Netherland colony.
- 1862American Civil War: In the aftermath of the Battle of Antietam, Confederate General J. E. B. Stuart and his men loot Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, during a raid into the north.
- 1864Campina Grande, Brazil, is established as a city.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Cape Esperance: On the northwest coast of Guadalcanal, United States Navy ships intercept and defeat a Japanese fleet on their way to reinforce troops on the island.
- 1954First Indochina War: The Viet Minh take control of North Vietnam.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1976George Washington’s appointment, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 is approved by President Gerald R. Ford.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
- 1987Start of Operation Pawan by Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka that killed thousands of ethnic Tamil civilians and hundreds of Tamil Tigers & Indian Army soldiers.
- 2002A bomb attack in a shopping mall in Vantaa, Finland kills seven.
View the complete list of October 11 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Zorn, Constantin Tănase, Jens Hartwig, Daniel MacPherson, Joe Hinton, Hazel Scott, Benjamin Orr, Juliette Marquis, Sandra Lyng Haugen, Ellen Stewart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 11, 1952.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th October 1952 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 11th October 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 11, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 285th day of 1952
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 55 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,416 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,139 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 827
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 19, 1984
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1932 (-192)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.X.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1980 – Dallas Taylor, American singer-songwriter (Underoath and Maylene and the Sons of Disaster); February 27, 1963 – Cynthia Layne, American singer-songwriter (d. 2015); January 26, 1978 – Kelly Stables, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,106