Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 285th day of the year 1960. It was the 41st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,166 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,389 days or 20.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 19, 1992.
If a dog named Minnie Mae - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minnie Mae will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Minnie Mae will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Amitabh Bachchan
- 1954Atsuko Takahata
- 1961Amr Diab
- 1962Andy McCoy
- 1964Diane Gaidry
- 1971MC Lyte
- 1976Gökhan Özoğuz
- 1980Matthew Felker
- 1980Tomokazu Sugita
- 1983Bradley James
View the complete list of October 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1679Christian Vater, German organ builder (d. 1756)
- 1894Julius Kuperjanov, Estonian educator and lieutenant (d. 1919)
- 1901Masanobu Tsuji, Japanese colonel and politician (d. 1961)
- 1924André Emmerich, German-American art dealer (d. 2007)
- 1950Amos Gitai, Israeli director, producer, and author
- 1965Ronit Roy, Indian actor
- 1970Chidi Ahanotu, American football player
- 1973Greg Chalmers, Australian golfer
- 1979Jamar Beasley, American football player
- 1980Motohiro Hata, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of October 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Pedro’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809Along the Natchez Trace in Tennessee, explorer Meriwether Lewis dies under mysterious circumstances at an inn called Grinder’s Stand.
- 1833A big demonstration at the gates of the legislature of Buenos Aires forces the ousting of governor Juan Ramón Balcarce and his replacement with Juan José Viamonte.
- 1862American Civil War: In the aftermath of the Battle of Antietam, Confederate General J. E. B. Stuart and his men loot Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, during a raid into the north.
- 1910Former President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert–St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1929J. C. Penney opens store #1252 in Milford, Delaware, making it a nationwide company with stores in all 48 U.S. states.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Cape Esperance: On the northwest coast of Guadalcanal, United States Navy ships intercept and defeat a Japanese fleet on their way to reinforce troops on the island.
- 1976George Washington’s appointment, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 is approved by President Gerald R. Ford.
- 1984Aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger, astronaut Kathryn D. Sullivan becomes the first American woman to perform a space walk.
- 2002A bomb attack in a shopping mall in Vantaa, Finland kills seven.
View the complete list of October 11 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eugene Pitt, Lenora Crichlow, Holly Brisley, Marina Watanabe, Reginald Owen, Richie Edwards, Evan Seinfeld, James Yun, Dick Shawn, Gloria Lynne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 11, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 11th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 11, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 285th day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 41st Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 114 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,166 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,389 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 750
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 19, 1992
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1964 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-150)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters (October 17, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1993 – Makoto Okunaka, Japanese singer, dancer, and actress (Passpo); May 19, 1964 – Lawrence Ng, Hong Kong actor; August 7, 1968 – Big Mello, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,193