Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1929. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,383 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,461 days or 31.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 20, 1961.
If a dog named Sebastine - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sebastine will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sebastine will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brandy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Alice Childress
- 1924Doris Grau
- 1929Nappy Brown
- 1942Daliah Lavi
- 1952Danielle Proulx
- 1953David Threlfall
- 1957Clémentine Célarié
- 1966Brian Kennedy
- 1995Karin Ogino
- 2001Raymond Ochoa
View the complete list of October 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1815William J. Hardee, American general (d. 1873)
- 1874Jimmy Burke, American baseball player and manager (d. 1942)
- 1906John Murray, American playwright and producer (d. 1984)
- 1910Malcolm Renfrew, American chemist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1924Doris Grau, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1935Luciano Pavarotti, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2007)
- 1953Les Dennis, English comedian and actor
- 1958Bryn Merrick, Welsh bass player (The Damned) (d. 2015)
- 1958Maria de Fátima Silva de Sequeira Dias, Portuguese historian, author, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1960Hiroyuki Sanada, Japanese actor
View the complete list of October 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Battle of Hatfield Chase: King Edwin of Northumbria is defeated and killed by the British under Penda of Mercia and Cadwallon of Gwynedd.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1654The Delft Explosion devastates the city in the Netherlands, killing more than 100 people.
- 1792First celebration of Columbus Day in the USA held in New York City.
- 1847German inventor and industrialist Werner von Siemens founds Siemens & Halske, which later becomes Siemens AG, the largest engineering company in Europe.
- 1901President Theodore Roosevelt officially renames the “Executive Mansion” to the White House.
- 1933The military Alcatraz Citadel becomes the civilian Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary.
- 1963After nearly 23 years of imprisonment, Reverend Walter Ciszek, a Jesuit missionary, was released from the Soviet Union.
- 1979The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, the first of five books in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction series by Douglas Adams is published.
- 1998Matthew Shepard, a gay student at University of Wyoming, died five days after he was beaten, robbed and left tied to a wooden fence post outside of Laramie, Wyoming.
View the complete list of October 12 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann Peebles, Gina Schock, Jim Meskimen, Shane Kippel, Mel Gibson, Sam Seder, Sonny Curtis, Zia Quizon, Ben Davidson, Arthur H.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 12, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1907. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 12, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 285th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,383 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,461 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,165
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 20, 1961
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1907 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1954 – Eric Adams, American singer-songwriter (Manowar); February 9, 1987 – Rose Leslie, Scottish actress; August 5, 1921 – Terry Becker, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,826