Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1929. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,880 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,960 days or 30.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,114 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 20, 1961.
If a dog named Kapitolina - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kapitolina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kapitolina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Brian Cobby
- 1932Dick Gregory
- 1950Pilar Pilapil
- 1954Linval Thompson
- 1958Hara Patnaik
- 1963Dave Legeno
- 1968Mark Donovan
- 1971Bronzell Miller
- 1974Kate Beahan
- 2001Raymond Ochoa
View the complete list of October 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1558Maximilian III, Archduke of Austria (d. 1618)
- 1868Mariano Trías, Filipino general and politician, 1st Vice President of the Philippines (d. 1914)
- 1935Don Howe, English footballer and manager
- 1957Clémentine Célarié, French actress, singer, and director
- 1961Chendo, Spanish footballer
- 1962John Coleman, English footballer and manager
- 1963Luis Polonia, Dominican baseball player
- 1970Origa, Russian-Japanese singer (d. 2015)
- 1973Lesli Brea, Dominican baseball player
- 1988Sam Whitelock, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of October 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Harper’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216John, King of England loses his crown jewels in The Wash, probably near Fosdyke, perhaps near Sutton Bridge.
- 1398The Treaty of Salynas is signed between Grand Duke of Lithuania Vytautas the Great and the Teutonic Knights, who received Samogitia.
- 1692The Salem witch trials are ended by a letter from Massachusetts Governor William Phips.
- 1915World War I: British nurse Edith Cavell is executed by a German firing squad for helping Allied soldiers escape from Belgium
- 1917World War I: The First Battle of Passchendaele takes place resulting in the largest single day loss of life in New Zealand history.
- 1984Brighton hotel bombing: The Provisional Irish Republican Army attempt to assassinate Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and her cabinet. Thatcher escapes but the bomb kills five people and wounds 31.
- 1991Askar Akayev, previously chosen President of Kyrgyzstan by republic’s Supreme Soviet, is confirmed president in an uncontested poll.
- 1992A 5.8 earthquake occurred in Cairo, Egypt. At least 510 died.
- 1999The former Autonomous Soviet Republic of Abkhazia declares its independence from Georgia
- 2013Fifty-one people are killed after a truck veers off a cliff in La Convención Province in Peru.
View the complete list of October 12 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vickie Rushton, Lord Buckley, Miyoshi Umeki, Jules Bass, Nick Searcy, Joan Baez, J Mascis, Bill Hunter, Holly Williams, Charles Kay.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 12, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1907. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 12, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 285th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,880 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,960 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,114
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 20, 1961
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1907 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1911 – Ann Dvorak, American actress (d. 1979); August 21, 1992 – Brad Kavanagh, English singer-songwriter and actor; February 22, 1948 – John Ashton, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922