Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1930 was a Sunday and it was the 285th day of the year 1930. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,021 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,007 days or 30.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,118 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 20, 1962.
If a dog named Mann - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mann will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mann will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Alice Childress
- 1935Samuel David Moore
- 1942Daliah Lavi
- 1942Melvin Franklin
- 1945Aurore Clément
- 1950Robin Askwith
- 1955Joe Raiola
- 1963Dave Legeno
- 1979Rie Tomosaka
- 1995Claudio Encarnacion Montero
View the complete list of October 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1875Aleister Crowley, English magician and author (d. 1947)
- 1908Ann Petry, American journalist and author (d. 1997)
- 1930Milica Kacin Wohinz, Slovenian historian and author
- 1935Shivraj Patil, Indian lawyer and politician, Indian Minister of Defence
- 1968Paul Harragon, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1970Patrick Musimu, Belgian diver and physiotherapist (d. 2011)
- 1972Tom Van Mol, Belgian footballer
- 1986Ioannis Maniatis, Greek footballer
- 1992Kyron Duke, Welsh weightlifter, javelin thrower, and shot putter
- 1994Sean Monahan, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IMJWNZFVECE? Check your answers here: Word finder IMJWNZFVECE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1398The Treaty of Salynas is signed between Grand Duke of Lithuania Vytautas the Great and the Teutonic Knights, who received Samogitia.
- 1799Jeanne Geneviève Labrosse was the first woman to jump from a balloon with a parachute, from an altitude of 900 meters.
- 1822Pedro I of Brazil is proclaimed the emperor of the Empire of Brazil.
- 1928An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children’s Hospital, Boston.
- 1942World War II: Japanese ships retreat after their defeat in the Battle of Cape Esperance with the Japanese commander, Aritomo Gotō dying from wounds suffered in the battle and two Japanese destroyers sunk by Allied air attack.
- 1959At the national congress of APRA in Peru a group of leftist radicals are expelled from the party. They will later form APRA Rebelde.
- 1960Cold War: Nikita Khrushchev pounds his shoe on a desk at United Nations General Assembly meeting to protest a Philippine assertion of Soviet Union colonial policy being conducted in Eastern Europe
- 1979The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, the first of five books in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction series by Douglas Adams is published.
- 1994The Magellan spacecraft burns up in the atmosphere of Venus.
- 2002Terrorists detonate bombs in the Sari Club in Kuta, Bali, killing 202 and wounding over 300.
View the complete list of October 12 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Buddy Rogers, Randy Quaid, Tata Giacobetti, Cam Gigandet, Pascal Greggory, Mark Addy, Charlie David, Darryl F. Zanuck, Franco Califano, Jerry Chamberlain.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 12, 1930.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th October 1930 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1911. Your score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 12, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 285th day of 1930
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 217 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,021 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,007 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,118
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 20, 1962
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1911 (-183)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.X.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1982 – Trevor Matthews, Canadian actor and producer, founded Brookstreet Pictures; September 23, 1987 – Skylar Astin, American actor and singer; October 1, 1968 – Kevin Griffin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Better Than Ezra).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920