Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 285th day of the year 1942. It was the 41st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,630 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,543 days or 26.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 970 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 20, 1974.
If a dog named Phoenix - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phoenix will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Phoenix will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Alice Childress
- 1947George Lam
- 1954Massimo Ghini
- 1962Deborah Foreman
- 1974Ebru Gündeş
- 1981Brian J. Smith
- 1992Bambi Monroe
- 1993Linn Oeymo
- 2001Raymond Ochoa
View the complete list of October 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1687Sylvius Leopold Weiss, German lute player and composer (d. 1750)
- 1815William J. Hardee, American general (d. 1873)
- 1860Elmer Ambrose Sperry, American engineer and businessman, co-invented the gyrocompass (d. 1930)
- 1903Josephine Hutchinson, American actress (d. 1998)
- 1944Angela Rippon, English journalist and author
- 1945Dusty Rhodes, American wrestler and trainer (d. 2015)
- 1958Bryn Merrick, Welsh bass player (The Damned) (d. 2015)
- 1962Mads Eriksen, Norwegian guitarist and composer
- 1975Ahmad, American rapper (4th Avenue Jones)
- 1993Carl John Barrameda, Filipino actor
View the complete list of October 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters QULAIEYXCC? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters QULAIEYXCC. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Christopher Columbus’s expedition makes landfall in the Caribbean, specifically in The Bahamas. The explorer believes he has reached the Indies.
- 1799Jeanne Geneviève Labrosse was the first woman to jump from a balloon with a parachute, from an altitude of 900 meters.
- 1822Pedro I of Brazil is proclaimed the emperor of the Empire of Brazil.
- 1823Charles Macintosh of Scotland sells the first raincoat.
- 1890Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formed.
- 1918A massive forest fire kills 453 people in Minnesota.
- 1988Jaffna University Helidrop: Commandos of Indian Peace Keeping Force raided the Jaffna University campus to capture the LTTE chief and walked into a trap.
- 1991Askar Akayev, previously chosen President of Kyrgyzstan by republic’s Supreme Soviet, is confirmed president in an uncontested poll.
- 1999The former Autonomous Soviet Republic of Abkhazia declares its independence from Georgia
- 2013Fifty-one people are killed after a truck veers off a cliff in La Convención Province in Peru.
View the complete list of October 12 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melrose Bickerstaff, Gordon Waller, Chase Masterson, Kiana Tom, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Facundo Cabral, Ingeborg Hallstein, Pierre Mondy, Paula Marshall, Gena Rowlands.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 12, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th October 1942 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 22, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 1, 1919. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 12, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 285th day of 1942
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 41st Monday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 225 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,630 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,543 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 970
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 20, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 22, 1967 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 1, 1919 (-181)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.X.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1976 – Alicia Silverstone, American actress, producer, and author; February 7, 1922 – Leon Bibb, American-Canadian singer (d. 2015); October 1, 1976 – Danielle Bisutti, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,870