Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 285th day of the year 1955. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,108 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,703 days or 21.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 782 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 20, 1987.
If a dog named Tiesto - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tiesto will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tiesto will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Rangel Valchanov
- 1947George Lam
- 1950Pilar Pilapil
- 1953Les Dennis
- 1954Linval Thompson
- 1960Hiroyuki Sanada
- 1962Deborah Foreman
- 1966Brian Kennedy
- 1972Neriah Davis
- 1981Engin Akyürek
View the complete list of October 12 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1537Edward VI of England (d. 1553)
- 1922William H. Sullivan, American soldier and diplomat, United States Ambassador to the Philippines (d. 2013)
- 1932John Moffat, Danish physicist and academic
- 1937Paul Hawkins, Australian race car driver (d. 1969)
- 1950Pilar Pilapil, Filipino model, actress, and producer
- 1972Tom Van Mol, Belgian footballer
- 1981Engin Akyürek, Turkish actor
- 1981Giuseppe Lanzone, American rower
- 1985Mike Green, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1993Carl John Barrameda, Filipino actor
View the complete list of October 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1654The Delft Explosion devastates the city in the Netherlands, killing more than 100 people.
- 1692The Salem witch trials are ended by a letter from Massachusetts Governor William Phips.
- 1822Pedro I of Brazil is proclaimed the emperor of the Empire of Brazil.
- 1960Television viewers in Japan unexpectedly witness the assassination of Inejiro Asanuma, leader of the Japan Socialist Party, when he is stabbed and killed during a live broadcast.
- 1970Vietnam War: US President Richard Nixon announces that the United States will withdraw 40,000 more troops before Christmas
- 1986Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh visit the People’s Republic of China
- 1988Jaffna University Helidrop: Commandos of Indian Peace Keeping Force raided the Jaffna University campus to capture the LTTE chief and walked into a trap.
- 1992A 5.8 earthquake occurred in Cairo, Egypt. At least 510 died.
- 1997Sidi Daoud massacre in Algeria that killed 43 at a fake roadblock.
View the complete list of October 12 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gerard Parkes, Peggy Zina, Elaine Cassidy, Ed Byrne, Sophie Zelmani, Beverly D'Angelo, Shinwa Kataoka, Gary Winick, Carey Hayes, Dustin Lynch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 12, 1955.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th October 1955 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 18, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 10, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 12th October 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 12, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 285th day of 1955
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 268 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,108 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,703 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 782
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 20, 1987
- Age in dog years: 303 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 18, 1984 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 10, 1940 (-126)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1981 – Michel Teló, Brazilian singer-songwriter; December 14, 1985 – Nonami Takizawa, Japanese actress and singer; March 18, 1950 – Eiji Okuda, Japanese actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,786