Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 285th day of the year 1955. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,269 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,756 days or 21.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 788 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 20, 1987.
If a dog named Dug - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dug will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dug will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Rangel Valchanov
- 1945Aurore Clément
- 1954Cheryl Rixon
- 1954Massimo Ghini
- 1955Joe Raiola
- 1957Clémentine Célarié
- 1958Hara Patnaik
- 1962Deborah Foreman
- 1971Bronzell Miller
- 1988Aggro Santos
View the complete list of October 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1930Milica Kacin Wohinz, Slovenian historian and author
- 1938Larry Scott, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2014)
- 1945Aurore Clément, French actress
- 1949Paul Went, English footballer and manager
- 1960Hiroyuki Sanada, Japanese actor
- 1973Martin Corry, English rugby player
- 1974Marie Wilson, Greek-Canadian actress and singer
- 1983Katie Piper, English model and television host
- 1988Sam Whitelock, New Zealand rugby player
- 1992Josh Hutcherson, American actor and producer
View the complete list of October 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1823Charles Macintosh of Scotland sells the first raincoat.
- 1847German inventor and industrialist Werner von Siemens founds Siemens & Halske, which later becomes Siemens AG, the largest engineering company in Europe.
- 1890Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formed.
- 1928An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children’s Hospital, Boston.
- 1945World War II: Desmond Doss is the first conscientious objector to receive the U.S. Medal of Honor.
- 1967Vietnam War: US Secretary of State Dean Rusk states during a news conference that proposals by the U.S. Congress for peace initiatives are futile because of North Vietnam’s opposition
- 1968Equatorial Guinea becomes independent from Spain
- 1998Matthew Shepard, a gay student at University of Wyoming, died five days after he was beaten, robbed and left tied to a wooden fence post outside of Laramie, Wyoming.
- 1999The former Autonomous Soviet Republic of Abkhazia declares its independence from Georgia
View the complete list of October 12 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elyse Levesque, Kaori Nazuka, Brian Thompson, Will Friedle, Natalie Sandtorv, Shinwa Kataoka, John Oliver, Diana Körner, Magda Apanowicz, Dalia El Behery.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 12, 1955.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th October 1955 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 18, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 10, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 12th October 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 12, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 285th day of 1955
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,269 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,756 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 788
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 20, 1987
- Age in dog years: 303 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 18, 1984 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 10, 1940 (-126)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1955 – Glynis Barber, South African-English actress; March 6, 1991 – Tyler, The Creator, American rapper, producer, and actor (Odd Future); October 1, 1989 – Brie Larson, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,994