Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 285th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,635 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Brian Cobby
- 1935Luciano Pavarotti
- 1938Larry Scott
- 1955Jane Siberry
- 1968Hugh Jackman
- 1971Bronzell Miller
- 1977Jessica Barker
- 1979Rie Tomosaka
- 1983Katie Piper
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1865Arthur Harden, English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940)
- 1950Pilar Pilapil, Filipino model, actress, and producer
- 1952Roger Heath-Brown, English mathematician and theorist
- 1955Ante Gotovina, Croatian general
- 1962Branko Crvenkovski, Macedonian engineer and politician, 3rd President of the Republic of Macedonia
- 1966Wim Jonk, Dutch footballer
- 1971Bronzell Miller, American football player and actor (d. 2013)
- 1973Martin Corry, English rugby player
- 1981Shola Ameobi, Nigerian-English footballer
- 1994Sean Monahan, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 539 BCThe army of Cyrus the Great of Persia takes Babylon.
- 1822Pedro I of Brazil is proclaimed the emperor of the Empire of Brazil.
- 1890Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formed.
- 1917World War I: The First Battle of Passchendaele takes place resulting in the largest single day loss of life in New Zealand history.
- 1928An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children’s Hospital, Boston.
- 1933The military Alcatraz Citadel becomes the civilian Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary.
- 1968Equatorial Guinea becomes independent from Spain
- 1984Brighton hotel bombing: The Provisional Irish Republican Army attempt to assassinate Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and her cabinet. Thatcher escapes but the bomb kills five people and wounds 31.
- 1999Pervez Musharraf takes power in Pakistan from Nawaz Sharif through a bloodless coup.
- 1999The former Autonomous Soviet Republic of Abkhazia declares its independence from Georgia
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Florence Ballard, Freja Beha Erichsen, Bill Walsh, Titiyo, D. W. Griffith, Fritz Lang, Katherine LaNasa, Ramin Karimloo, Anna Lee, Nick Purcell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 12, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1968 – PMD, American rapper (EPMD); February 29, 1972 – Antonio Sabàto, Jr., Italian-American model and actor; February 21, 1969 – James Dean Bradfield, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Manic Street Preachers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,100