Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1911 was a Friday and it was the 286th day of the year 1911. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,063 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,354 days or 36.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,356 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 21, 1943.
If a dog named Gurtie - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 510 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gurtie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gurtie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Cyril Shaps
- 1934Jack Colvin
- 1942Aykut Oray
- 1942Pamela Tiffin
- 1945Susan Stafford
- 1947Susan Blommaert
- 1958Masako Mori
- 1964Christopher Judge
- 1977Justin Peroff
- 1982Mika Hijii
View the complete list of October 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1162Eleanor of England, Queen of Castile (d. 1214)
- 1924Roberto Eduardo Viola, Argentinian general and politician, 44th President of Argentina (d. 1994)
- 1937Sami Frey, French actor
- 1942Aykut Oray, Turkish actor (d. 2009)
- 1945Dési Bouterse, Surinamese general and politician, 9th President of Suriname
- 1946Levon Ananyan, Armenian journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1951Stephen Bayley, Welsh journalist, author, and critic
- 1963Colin Channer, Jamaican-American author and academic
- 1973Matt Hughes, American wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1980Scott Parker, English footballer
View the complete list of October 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NFEEEUWO? Check your answers here: Words with these letters NFEEEUWO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307Hundreds of Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into a “confession” of heresy.
- 1885The Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is founded in Atlanta, United States.
- 1892Edward Emerson Barnard discovers D/1892 T1, the first comet discovered by photographic means, on the night of October 13–14.
- 1917The “Miracle of the Sun” is witnessed by an estimated 70,000 people in the Cova da Iria in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1921The Soviet republics of Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia sign the Treaty of Kars with the Grand National Assembly of Turkey to establish the contemporary borders between Turkey and the South Caucasus states.
- 1923Ankara replaces Istanbul as the capital of Turkey.
- 1943World War II: The new government of Italy sides with the Allies and declares war on Germany.
- 1944World War II: Riga, the capital of Latvia is occupied by the Red Army.
- 1946France adopts the constitution of the Fourth Republic.
- 1992An Antonov An-124 operated by Antonov Airlines registered CCCP-82002, crashes near Kiev, Ukraine killing eight.
View the complete list of October 13 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Notis Sfakianakis, Cuong Vu, Charles Burnett, Shawn Mullins, Ava Fabian, Camila Bordonaba, Rufus Sewell, Julia Whelan, Andy Lau, Edward Gordon Craig.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 13, 1911.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th October 1911 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 11, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1932. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 13, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 286th day of 1911
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 115 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 40,063 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,354 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,356
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 21, 1943
- Age in dog years: 510 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 11, 1915 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1932 (-114)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.X.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1956 – Mark Arden, English actor and screenwriter; July 19, 1984 – Andrea Libman, Canadian actress and singer; January 23, 1964 – Jonatha Brooke, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Story).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945